Time to upgrade

Maui_Digs

So I have recently moved to new territory and need to upgrade. Moved to Maui and from what I can tell most of my hunting will be directed at the beach. I brought my AT Pro here with me when I moved, knowing an upgrade would be in my near future. I thought I could make the AT Pro work for a bit but its just not cutting it. Can't get anywhere near wet sand and in the water is just pointless. I plan on keeping my AT Pro in case I do land detecting, cause it's an awesome machine there.

So what I have been looking at getting is Minelabs Excalibur 2. Was also looking at the CTX 3030 but I think the Excalibur would fit my needs better. So my question is should there be any others that I look into? And where would be the best place to purchase? I will have to have it shipped here to Maui. I have purchased from Kellyco before and that's most likely who I will go with again but just want some more opinions. Thanks!

So I have recently moved to new territory and need to upgrade. Moved to Maui and from what I can tell most of my hunting will be directed at the beach. I brought my AT Pro here with me when I moved, knowing an upgrade would be in my near future. I thought I could make the AT Pro work for a bit but its just not cutting it. Can't get anywhere near wet sand and in the water is just pointless. I plan on keeping my AT Pro in case I do land detecting, cause it's an awesome machine there.

So what I have been looking at getting is Minelabs Excalibur 2. Was also looking at the CTX 3030 but I think the Excalibur would fit my needs better. So my question is should there be any others that I look into? And where would be the best place to purchase? I will have to have it shipped here to Maui. I have purchased from Kellyco before and that's most likely who I will go with again but just want some more opinions. Thanks!

Where you are now has heavy mineralization a pulse induction machine might work better. Excaliburs can't handle heavy black sand.

Ok I guess my next question should be what have guys used here on the beach's of Maui? I have seen pictures of guys that have used the Excal on Hawaii but never any feedback as to how well it works. All the feedback I can get on this is greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to upgrade my upgrade you know.

Back
Top Bottom