Rechargable 9 volts

Use them

They work great. I bought 3 of them. 1 for my propointer. 1 for my pouch, when the one in the pointer dies. 1 in the charger. Then rotate when needed. I bought the multi charger by Enegizer. So i can recharge all types of batteries. My detector takes AAs. Bought 3 sets of those too. Can be pricey at first, but it pays off in the long run.
Les

Excellent! I wasn't sure how long the life of these would be in a detector but I just clicked the "buy it now". Can't wait

yup, tenergy user here. i just charge em real quick before i go out and they last all danged day! i got the 250 mah version.

I can run my tenergy's for a long time, I never calculate how long but it must be over 15-20 hours. I have like 8-10 of them and two of the chargers so theya re always good.

I got a rechargeable 9V for my Tesoro Vaquero a little over a month ago(sorry don't remember the brand right now, but it was from Batteries Plus).

The store guy said it should take 3-5 recharges for it to reach full performance, and to run them all the way down between charges.
I was happy when I heard 13 battery power beeps the first time I turned it on (compared to 9 beeps with the throwaway batteries I had been using)
Then dissappointed when I had to recharge at 9 or 10 beeps after just a few hours of use (my detector just suddenly stopped working after what must have been less than 4 hours), tried it in my Propointer to confirm-yes it was almost dead!
I considered returning them, but decided to give it the 3-5 charges first.

Its on its 3rd charge now and seems to be lasting much longer, we'll see how it goes after the 5th charge, I'm thinking of timing it down to the minute.

Back
Top Bottom