• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My best Bucket lister find! Finally!!!!!!!

WildDigger

Elite Member
Hunted day 1 Nov, 8th by myself at the silver mine. I had a good hunt as I found 9 wheat cents a 1951 Canadian cent and 2 silvers. A 1942 Merc #42 FTY and a 1951 Rosie #43 FTY.

Day 2 was one of my best hunts ever not for the number of silvers or gold as I have found way more in 1 hunt but for what I found.
Hunted a new spot with James aka JB Express on Nov 10th. We both had a exciting day with a few bucketlister items. This place is 15 acres and the building in it is from 1952 but we now know there was something much older at 1 time. I found a old brass shell casing 5 wheat cents the back to a 2 piece button a Sterling hair barrette (my 2nd ever) 2 1941 Washington Quarters and my first ever US LARGE CENT!!! It is a 1818 Coronet head! It was only 4in deep and rang up as a 12-44 on the CTX #bestfindoftheyear the Silver makes #44 & #45 FTY.

Here is the only LC James has found back in Feb. of this year next to mine. He beat me by 1 year. LOL

Video is now up on my YouTube Channel. Take a look link below in sig to my channel.
:cool:

Congrats on a bunch of sweet finds! I'd heard folks used to nail a large cent on a barn post for good luck....don't know if there's any truth to that or not.

I remember my first LC. I was so excited, showing my wife and all. As I was cleaning it the word "half" showed above the "cent". What a surprise , my first LC was a half !

Congrats on the Mercs, pair of GW's, the sterling and finally crossing a Large Cent off of the list...excellent digging!

Hey nice coins! I like the lc.

nice digs! congrats

Great hunting! Gotta love those early largies... Congrats!

Outstanding! Super jealous of your finds...congrats!

Awesome large cent. I know how excited I was to find my first and can image how you felt. Congrats on the finds.

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge congratulations on the Largie!

Congrats on a bunch of sweet finds! I'd heard folks used to nail a large cent on a barn post for good luck....don't know if there's any truth to that or not.

VERY, VERY nice finds!! Congratulations on such a good hunt.

I remember my first LC. I was so excited, showing my wife and all. As I was cleaning it the word "half" showed above the "cent". What a surprise , my first LC was a half !

Thank you all! I am still on cloud nine and another bucklister was found by myself today. Will post in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom