Westernlegend1 & BlamKing

RelicHound

Forum Supporter
this is your thread to enter your finds for the contest and also keep in touch with each other.

I am charging my batteries right now. Haven't swung the machine in about 9 months to a year, maybe more. So I have not forgotten about the contest and will be getting something to post in the next few days. I believe the tempature is currently 99 degrees with over 100 all around here. Later

Test run in yard produces little, tomarrow I'll check elsewhere.

Attachments

• PDRM0001.jpg
    PDRM0001.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 426
I found 13 clad coins in my neighbor's yard this morning, and will post a picture when I get the chance. Hopefully this weekend I'll find something better. I might finish searching my grandmother's lawn tomorrow. Her house used to be a schoolhouse. Next week I'll also continue my park hunts, which are generally rewarding.

I never asked, but which one of us is the vet? Blamking has found all the indian heads.

I've no clue how the scoring is done, but here are today's finds. One dime and five pennies and some odds and ends.

Attachments

• he scores.jpg
    he scores.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 396
I've no clue how the scoring is done, but here are today's finds. One dime and five pennies and some odds and ends.
It looks like a grand total of 0.7 points for our team total so far. I stopped by an old lot where a house once was and I had found a silver war nickle and an old token in the past. Nothing there and hard ground forced a retreat. I then went to a park and had to dodge frisbee golfers but did find the dime and five pennies. I then went to another old lot where I once found an old unlisted token and a silver quarter, but alas rock hard ground and I left to scout other locations. I did spot a construction site, but eyeing the fill relized that it would be a waste of further efforts. End result 0.7 points and retired for the day. Time to work on fixing up the house some more.

Did a test run over the neighbor's yard, he moved away, so it is vacant. Like my own yard his also failed to produce a single coin. High desert is what best describes this section of the country. Local parks are pretty much off limits due to the high costs to the city to provide water to keep things green. I figure with the effort it takes to keep grass alive, I will leave these areas alone. It just takes 15 minutes after the sprinkler system is off for the sun and wind to suck the ground dry as a bone. A plug would die before they watered the next morning. Swimming hole and beaches there are none of these here. But I'll come up with something, there was an old lot where I found several wheat cents a few years back, it might warrent another run.

Did a test run over the neighbor's yard, he moved away, so it is vacant. Like my own yard his also failed to produce a single coin. High desert is what best describes this section of the country. Local parks are pretty much off limits due to the high costs to the city to provide water to keep things green. I figure with the effort it takes to keep grass alive, I will leave these areas alone. It just takes 15 minutes after the sprinkler system is off for the sun and wind to suck the ground dry as a bone. A plug would die before they watered the next morning. Swimming hole and beaches there are none of these here. But I'll come up with something, there was an old lot where I found several wheat cents a few years back, it might warrent another run.

Same here! I hope you find some goodies! Good luck!

I just got back and had some surprising finds! Just check the photos out, this is as big of news as when PeeWee Herman got busted in the movie house! Who'd of thought good old Mickey would be sneaking around on Minnie? Were all those rumors about Goofy true?
Total finds 9 pennies should be good for 0.9 points.
1 token = 5 points
Mickey = well now we know!
Team total = 6.6 points!

Attachments

• total finds.jpg
    total finds.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 314
  • aww mickey.jpg
    aww mickey.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 303
Don't peep tokens get extra points? :lol:

funny stuff , I will never forget the day Tinsm seeded Big Rec with peeps the night before the kinzli shoot out .......:lol::lol::lol:, guys were finding peeps for the next 6 months ,probally still some out there to this day

funny stuff , I will never forget the day Tinsm seeded Big Rec with peeps the night before the kinzli shoot out .......:lol::lol::lol:, guys were finding peeps for the next 6 months ,probally still some out there to this day

That's just like Tinsm. :lol::lol::lol:
I understand he's signed off of Kinzli's. His account was deleted, at his request. Too bad, I enjoyed reading his posts.

That's just like Tinsm. :lol::lol::lol:
I understand he's signed off of Kinzli's. His account was deleted, at his request. Too bad, I enjoyed reading his posts.

Thats too bad , I hope he is OK . I hunted with him on several occasions a real solid guy......But I know how frustrating it can be, Jeff Has me banned for life over there :lol::lol::lol: , well at least untill I get a new IP address :lol: .....last time I snuck back in he eventually found me out and dropped the hammer on me again. I aint a fan of Jeff Kinzil , but there are lots of really good people there.......Jeff has a sierous GOD complex and in my mind he is a major SOB . but thats just me and my opinion

Back
Top Bottom