• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Lost My Stuff Group

I don't care for any of them...dont like cartoon character in 3 ...silly looking and the other two designs do not show that we actually use detectors to help folks find their stuff! Sorry.

Why not the outline of North America with a detector spread across it? with same wording above and below it, but not inside a circle? Don't care for circles..kinda like targets! LOL

And I do agree...if we could have 3 or 4 designs to chose from...then most everyone could find something they would like.

I don't care for any of them...dont like cartoon character in 3 ...silly looking and the other two designs do not show that we actually use detectors to help folks find their stuff! Sorry.

Why not the outline of North America with a detector spread across it? with same wording above and below it, but not inside a circle? Don't care for circles..kinda like targets! LOL

And I do agree...if we could have 3 or 4 designs to chose from...then most everyone could find something they would like.

I actually agree with newbieshooter.

I'm planning on having Florida Bill print the shirts, and he confirmed for me this morning that yes, if we have several designs we like, then people can order any of them... He also said if we order a large qty of a particular shirt than we'll be able to get a lower per-shirt price for that one.

So... once we get all the designs in, we can see who wants what and how many etc. and then determine what the pricing will be.

Now we just need all you artistic types to jump in and create some examples!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

I too like the idea of a MD guy superimposed over the USA...

What about an mder over a world globe as some of us are members on that site also and from the uk as are others from around the globe,just a thought.

.......................................I AGREE WITH NEWBIESHOOTER...I do not like any of the designs so far......we need more choices.....Joe

I dig the idea of a detetcor over the earth as we do have members all over the globe and not just the U.S. I will see if I can recruit an artist to help out. WOLF

I also like the idea of the world globe. I am not a artist. I can't even draw a straight line, but I know we have to have some talented folks on here and if they step forward this is for a good cause.

It really makes our hobby shine and as we grow and post more & more recoveries it can only get better.

What if we had a guy standing holding a detector with his head as a world globe with ear phones on or ideas ?

How about something themed toward on what we actually do, mainly recovering rings. I can see on my left chest, "LOST MY STUFF.COM" in an arch pattern on the bottom of the letters, with three different ring designs within the arch. I just wish I had the software to show what's in my head. I'm like an artist with no arms LOL

I like the world globe idea also.
Maybe with the guy with a detector in right arm/hand then the left hand holding up a gold chain with a diamond ring on it. Maybe have hand holding chain/ring giving a thumbs up.

Jack form SE Virginia

.......................................I AGREE WITH NEWBIESHOOTER...I do not like any of the designs so far......we need more choices.....Joe

I don't think that anyone is truly understanding the original post.
The 3 posted are just "ideas". It isn't just pick one of the three. What they really want is people to design their own ideas and display them.

C'mon rookies! You guys have designed t-shirts for our annual Diggin' It With Friends contest. Let's see what you can come up with for this. :D

Here is something I slapped together on my break at work.

John

MyLostStuffLogo1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom