Advice on what Beach Machine to get

Ml505

K i read about the fisher 70 being a lousy beach rig (altho it does have the max depth) what does anyone think of the ML505 as a beach (not in water) and relic rig?

I'd be using some of my budget to get my Sov GT fixed :yes:

i found out that the problem with it was some of the wires had apparently melted from something and minelab wants $200 to fix it screw that thats like 30% of the total value of the machine. its going to end up costing me around $400 in total with shipping and !!!!. Im considering selling it off and somebody else can get it fixed its just not worth my time and effort to repair it.

07-05-14, 05:59 PM
how much does it cost to send the GT in?

also if i got a pulse machine which one would you recommend within my budget

07-13-14, 07:26 PM
i found out that the problem with it was some of the wires had apparently melted from something and minelab wants $200 to fix it screw that thats like 30% of the total value of the machine. its going to end up costing me around $400 in total with shipping and !!!!. Im considering selling it off and somebody else can get it fixed its just not worth my time and effort to repair it.

07-13-14, 09:53 PM
i cant, i have the machine now, they returned it to me

In just 5 business days you sent the GT to Minelab, they diagnosed it, you told them not to fix it, they sent it back and you now have it- all in FIVE days? :?::lol:

07-05-14, 05:59 PM

07-13-14, 07:26 PM

07-13-14, 09:53 PM

In just 5 business days you sent the GT to Minelab, they diagnosed it, you told them not to fix it, they sent it back and you now have it- all in FIVE days?

yes, i did, its because i didnt have the money to get it fixed but i paid half the shipping thats why it came back so fast.

Back
Top Bottom