Done with Bounty Hunter! (First Texas Products)

'bulaDirtDog

So, lets start at the beginning. A little over a month ago I went to the FTP website to contact customer support regarding a question I had regarding service on a BH metal detector I was looking at. Well..........I'm still waiting for some sort of response! Now 2 weeks ago I purchased my current BH made detector. Again I went to the BH (FTP) website, contacted customer support, and still have heard NOTHING!!! Back in the '90's I had a QDII, that needed service, and had NO PROBLEM with FTP, they were great! As a matter of fact, they warrantied my repair even though I purchased it used, and was over 5 years old. So, if this is how First Texas Products handles their customers,......I'M DONE!! When this one dies, it will not be replaced with a First Texas Products metal detector!! Sorry for the rant.....just very disappointed.

Did you try calling?
Lots of detector manufacturers don't seem to deal with E-Mails really well, calling them might get your questions answered quicker.

Try this #, if you are not satisfied ask to talk to Felix.

Or contact Bounty Hunter Customer Service at: 1-800-413-4131

A Customer Service Representative is available
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm, Mountain Standard Time.

FAX: 1-915-633-8175

Last winter I had my Tracker 4 serviced. No problems, it was covered under warranty and all I had to pay was the couple dollars to send it to them.

On a side note, I do enjoy my AT-Pro much more than the BH ;)

Digger is right emails don't work to well,better to call them directly.

I guess I just assumed that such an established company would keep up with e-mails. And if they can't, maybe the need to remove that feature from the website. As far as calling, I did do that after not hearing back from the first e-mail for a couple days. The woman I talked to must have been foreign, because I could hardly understand her, so after about 2 min. I said thank-you and hung up. Happy Hunting!

I called them two days ago, the operator was very helpful and took care of my problem right away.

Did you try calling?
Lots of detector manufacturers don't seem to deal with E-Mails really well, calling them might get your questions answered quicker.

Try this #, if you are not satisfied ask to talk to Felix.

Or contact Bounty Hunter Customer Service at: 1-800-413-4131

A Customer Service Representative is available
Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm, Mountain Standard Time.

FAX: 1-915-633-8175

Ive dealt with Felix before on a preFTP 1266X AND one of the early F70's that had microphonic coils.
BOTH times Felix was spot on - a pleasure to work with.

This thread is a tad old, I know, but there is always a bad story - to go with the many good ones.

Back
Top Bottom