2012 FMDF Treasure Hunt, Please read...

Well sounds like Carol is going to be boring this year since she isn't going to be joking ....( Bet she is lying ) :egyptian: Guess she won't be accusing me of planting Giant quarters in the digging field for her to find this time and you can run your tv as loud as you want too Redd . She will be to busy spoiling all those Grandchildren anyway .:imo:

Harold

Yeah!!! Spoiling the grandkids!

I have no idea what happened to that giant quarter! It's lost again!!! :shock:

It just might show up in the hunt, and whoever finds it receives a special prize. :egyptian:

Make it as far as Northern Illinois Curt and you can ride the rest of the way with Gemmy and I. We plan to make it if at all possible.

Thanks for the invite Mike. It's a little far though, with trying to run a business and all. I'll be retiring in a couple years and plan on seeing (and hunting) the midwest. Hope you guys find some great stuff and can't wait to see your finds....Curt:grin:

9 Hour drive for us but looks like wife and I are going to go ..looking at staying at her dads maybe in Missouri. NIce way to meet you all and do some digging.

Thanks for the invite Mike. It's a little far though, with trying to run a business and all. I'll be retiring in a couple years and plan on seeing (and hunting) the midwest. Hope you guys find some great stuff and can't wait to see your finds....Curt:grin:

Well, when you retired if you get out this way look Gemmy and I up and we'll do some hunting. Though, to be honest, you might be in a better location for that than we are. Still, we have a few good spots out here you might enjoy and if you change your might for the Missouri hunt the offer stands.

How can we get shirts after they come out?

Thanks,
Sonny

Shirts will be available directly from floridabill at WWW.GREYAREAGRAPHICS.COM. Bill has been helping us out with our event shirts from the get go and hopefully he will continue to do so in the future. The K&M Discovery Team or FMDF or any members or owners profit from the sales of these shirts in any way.

Hey Sonny I guess you know once you get up here to Missouri you won't want to go back home . Look what happen to Digger he's having a ball digging in the Midwest .
I see you lost some of your equipment to a new hunting partner . I am not sure about this year but last year they had a lot of new diggers to give away at the drawings at last years hunt. They were donated by New England detectors last year so maybe you can win one of those they had shirts and other donated prizes also and main prize last year was a 1,000 dollar detector also last year Vlad made a really nice wooden engraved coin box but think it ended up being a jewelery box for Kansas Daves wife who was lucky enough to win it in the drawing . I hope to be there this year but won't know for sure till about time for the hunt .

Harold

Hey Sonny I guess you know once you get up here to Missouri you won't want to go back home . Look what happen to Digger he's having a ball digging in the Midwest .
I see you lost some of your equipment to a new hunting partner . I am not sure about this year but last year they had a lot of new diggers to give away at the drawings at last years hunt. They were donated by New England detectors last year so maybe you can win one of those they had shirts and other donated prizes also and main prize last year was a 1,000 dollar detector also last year Vlad made a really nice wooden engraved coin box but think it ended up being a jewelery box for Kansas Daves wife who was lucky enough to win it in the drawing . I hope to be there this year but won't know for sure till about time for the hunt .

Harold

Thanks Harold. Originally, the wife was just gonna ride up with me and let me hunt. I thought she would follow me around for about an hour and get bored. Then she would go back to the motel and read and watch tv. However, after what happened today, I think she will be in full MD gear and wanting to compete for whatever is out there. I learned a long time ago to never under estimate this little woman when she gets on a mission:lol: Hope you make it to the hunt.

Sonny.

Just made my reservations at the Apache Motel there in Rich Hill. Julie the owner sounded really nice and the rate is only $47 per night. I'm checking in Friday night. She said the area is full of Civil War history.

Just made my reservations at the Apache Motel there in Rich Hill. Julie the owner sounded really nice and the rate is only $47 per night. I'm checking in Friday night. She said the area is full of Civil War history.

Cheap. I like cheap, might check into it.

Back
Top Bottom