MX Sport vs MX5 and MXT Comparison

Congrads to you Joe!! Hope to see some treasure from your new toy!

Any news on the release date,:?: and hope that they offer the 3 coil package ! Earl

Chatting with the guys from whites, they said sometime in the spring. If I'm not mistaken there will be interchangeable coils. I was taken aback by the video because I know the MX5 was the baby of the MX series. What I didn't realize it had the same complete guts as the MXT Pro. The only one difference you can't lock the tracking on the MX5. The MX sports will be my go to dry sand detector.

It

Would have been nice to make it , so wireless head phones could be used, sure would be nice if the V3i head phones would tune wright in, White's could have eliminated the extra port hole, no chance of leakage, O well, guess we can't have it all, Earl

What happened at the end. They never showed the nail test sideways with the mx sport. ..still looks nice though

Great video. I liked how they showed the progression of the technology within the three units and ran the same test for all three. I am really liking what I see from Whites in this new unit. Getting the urge to try my first Whites.

Well I'm glad Whites has stepped it up. Looks like they might be trying to get into the field hunting aspect of detecting

mmmmmmm

I currently have more ML's than White's, If I get one , the score will be even :shock: , as due to prices , weaker CS, repair cost's, from ML---- I look at Whites 1st now, as they are more tuned into earth howboutit

mx sport = very nice

I love my mx5. I know how good it is. Other MD enthusiasts often dont believe it is as good as it is due to its coinmaster looks. Now the MX sport takes it to a new level. My back up is a treasure pro and the ergonomics are awesomem. the sport looks as good and has the similar easy to navigate display.

Awesome choices in performance and look

Good job Whites

PI Joe

i am going to wait until fall, i will see how it works for you, as I really need an excuse to get a 13th detector, as the beach house saving's come 1st, your the Man, Earl

Back
Top Bottom