My Florida Trip!

CTCurt

Super Mod
Forum Supporter
So I'm gearing up for my annual trip to the Sunshine state. Leaving next Wednesday. Wife will be driving down with me and staying for 1 week. She'll be flying home out of Tampa. Then the hunts begin....:D Plan on meeting up with itsaring for a few hunts. Would also like to finally meet Dewcon, gil, and a few of the others. Not afraid to drive. Loved the Gulf side last year. Will PM you guys with info. Let the Plundering begin.....:lol: (Maybe Kapidr will be offering some detecting classes that I can sign up for....:yes:) Hope to have some finds worth posting. Happy Hunting to all.

(Maybe Kapidr will be offering some detecting classes that I can sign up for....:yes:)

If Kapidr classes are booked maybe drive down and see G.D. for a detecting class. :D

Enjoy your self down here but leave our gold alone take all the Felix's you want:D

So I'm gearing up for my annual trip to the Sunshine state. Leaving next Wednesday. Wife will be driving down with me and staying for 1 week. She'll be flying home out of Tampa. Then the hunts begin....:D Plan on meeting up with itsaring for a few hunts. Would also like to finally meet Dewcon, gil, and a few of the others. Not afraid to drive. Loved the Gulf side last year. Will PM you guys with info. Let the Plundering begin.....:lol: (Maybe Kapidr will be offering some detecting classes that I can sign up for....:yes:) Hope to have some finds worth posting. Happy Hunting to all.

Have fun Curt... those lessons won't help you here in CT :yes: Show us some Felix pennies anyone can post gold and silver ;)

If you hook up with Larry let me know I'll try to make the trip up to meet you.

Curt, leave some gold for me in September/October.................please.

Doug.........you wouldnt have nearly the fun if we left you some EASY gold.:lol: Golds getting hard to find......... im taking up a new hobby..... mugging.:laughing:

Good luck Curt. It sounds like you have a full crew of :pirates: on this ship and all are willing to :workforgold:.
Looking forward to seeing all the treasure you guys , ( I mean :pirates: ) plundered.

I am seriously thinking of driving down there the second week of Feb. However, I don't know where to go to meet up with anyone, or where to stay. A chance that my friend Kevin kcdigit would also tag along.

Larry, do you have any advice? I only have a CZ-21 so I would stay away from your gold.

Doug.........you wouldnt have nearly the fun if we left you some EASY gold.:lol: Golds getting hard to find......... im taking up a new hobby..... mugging.:laughing:

Dew, Curt is a very generous man so I'm sure he may leave some gold for his 'over the pond' cousin for September/October?

Have a great time CT! And don't hurt the boys down there to much, they may come North looking for pirated.. gold....

Back
Top Bottom