Middle tennessee

SouthernJustice

Anyone in middle tennessee close to robertson county looking for a hunting partner give me a shout I have spots looking for a partner to hunt with and share spots and research.

Springfield

Hello! I am new to the hobby, but I am addicted. My wife actually likes to MD as well. We share a MD but that is only for a short while until I get an upgraded model. If you want a hunting partner, hit me up and I will do my best to meet up with you.

I am in White House & would gladly go hunting with you anytime as I am retired. Have been detecting since early 80`s and currently use an AT Pro. Send pm if interested, thanks

Sumner county reporting in. I mainly do modern coin shooting but am up for anything. Just shoot me a pm if any of you want to go, I have been going any weekend it is nice, probably hitting up some parks today.

I am in Lima, Peru, right now, but moving to Chattanooga in August. Will hit y'all up when I get there.

Anyone in the mid or north mid tenn looking for a hunt buddy. Unfortunately I don't have any areas scouted out but would enjoy tagging along.

hi

I have posted twice on here to meet people. I hunt middle tn everyday.
I have gotten a few pms and responses but everyone has stated they will meet up but are busy. I than see them post pics of what they find a few days later. So either they forget about me or just don't want to share the spots.

ME on the OTHER HAND WILL SHARE SPOTS!!!! I live in Nashville and will travel to you. So far ive hunted Murfreesboro, bell buckle, waartrace, Shelbyville, monteagle and a few other places.

Here is my number if anyone is SERIOUS and wood like to meet up.
727 272 2013 my name is leo. I have many detectors and if you need to borrow one on a hunt that is fine. I am a easy going laid back guy.

I have posted twice on here to meet people. I hunt middle tn everyday.
I have gotten a few pms and responses but everyone has stated they will meet up but are busy. I than see them post pics of what they find a few days later. So either they forget about me or just don't want to share the spots.

ME on the OTHER HAND WILL SHARE SPOTS!!!! I live in Nashville and will travel to you. So far ive hunted Murfreesboro, bell buckle, waartrace, Shelbyville, monteagle and a few other places.

Here is my number if anyone is SERIOUS and wood like to meet up.
727 272 2013 my name is leo. I have many detectors and if you need to borrow one on a hunt that is fine. I am a easy going laid back guy.

Well I will be calling you this coming week. I live in Portland but work in Nashville. My free time is centered around the weekends.

Back
Top Bottom