• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

off topic waiting for refund check in north jersey but sister got hers in south jersey?

jackhammer400

Our refund checks got sent out the same time last friday the 4th she lives in marlton nj about 25 min from philly where they got sent from, i live near paramus up north jersey near nyc, but she received hers today, and i didnt get mine, does anyone know anything about the mailing system, it was just first class mail, tax refund. i hope its hear tomorrow i want to buy some goodies, even the irs website said it went out on friday, i called and double checked they have the right address, im just rambling cause my sister got hers and mine didnt come! but why!??! we both live in nj ha

Well it's obvious... the USPS favors South Jersey over North Jersey:lol: Really, I don't know why your refund hasn't arrived yet, a little patience is needed here to alieve your anxiety. Relax, you'll get it eventually!

i know but this is just weird to me, again today nothing in the mail they have everything correct and they got sent out the same day, its just i live in north jersey that makes no sense to me, but i guess all i could do is be patient

oh nothing yet didnt come i have an etrac on hold with my local dealer i hate not keeping my word

Back
Top Bottom