Dime Trifecta Tonight!

matmit

Elite Member
Forum Supporter
Well, I went back to the place where I found my cent trifecta earlier this week and the silver train pulled into the station!

I actually found these in reverse order, Barber, Merc, then Rosie.
Really happy that I also found 3 injuns.

Happy Hunting everybody:D

Attachments

• 9-13-13 Trifecta, 3 injuns, 6 wheats.jpg
    9-13-13 Trifecta, 3 injuns, 6 wheats.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 440
  • 9-13-13 dime trifecta.jpg
    9-13-13 dime trifecta.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 375
  • 1912 Barber dime 9-13-13.jpg
    1912 Barber dime 9-13-13.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 386
You’re killing it lately! Nice. It was 90 degrees at 8pm tonight. Not digging in this heat and our clay soil is hard as a rock.

You have been hunting in trips of late Matt. Trip Pennies, trip Silver Dimes and trip Indian's. Anyway you look at it you're have a great trip. Trapper

You’re killing it lately! Nice. It was 90 degrees at 8pm tonight. Not digging in this heat and our clay soil is hard as a rock.
Thanks, 60s and 70s here - just perfect
Congrats on the trifecta! Those aren't too common.
Thanks, I have been very fortunate, I believe this is my third dime trifecta ever!
Quite a haul there!! You have found a fantastic spot there with multiple trifectas coming out the ground, CONGRATS
Killing as much as possible before its too late
You have been hunting in trips of late Matt. Trip Pennies, trip Silver Dimes and trip Indian's. Anyway you look at it you're have a great trip. Trapper
Thanks Tripper, I mean Trapper:lol:
Congrats on the dime trifecta and trio of Indians...great hunt!
Thanks Captain
Congrats on the silvers...that 1912 has a lot of good detail still on it!
Considering it is over 100 years old, I thought so too:D

WHAT ? Really ? did you buy some new machine and your not telling us. lol So tomorrow can we expect a nickel or quarter trifecta. Way to go Matt, congrats on the shiny trifecta, injuns and wheats. HH Mark

WHAT ? Really ? did you buy some new machine and your not telling us. lol So tomorrow can we expect a nickel or quarter trifecta. Way to go Matt, congrats on the shiny trifecta, injuns and wheats. HH Mark
You must have ESP! all week, our group has been discussing the Nox and how I should get one. Luckily, all of these coins were within range of my AT PRO.
Very nice finds Matt! Good to see the Silver Train pull into the station for you!
Thanks!

Matmit, Can you tell me approximately how deep you found the silvers? I'm finding lots of clad at shallow depths, but can't find any silver with my AT Pro. Bench testing reveals only about 3-4" of depth penetration. I can usually squeeze out maybe a couple more inches if I turn the sensitivity all the way up. I was told the AT Pro would find the silver when I bought it. So far, I haven't found any, and I'm hunting in places where there HAS to be silver in the ground. Just curious as to your experiences with the ATPro.....thanks!

Mike

Matmit, Can you tell me approximately how deep you found the silvers? I'm finding lots of clad at shallow depths, but can't find any silver with my AT Pro. Bench testing reveals only about 3-4" of depth penetration. I can usually squeeze out maybe a couple more inches if I turn the sensitivity all the way up. I was told the AT Pro would find the silver when I bought it. So far, I haven't found any, and I'm hunting in places where there HAS to be silver in the ground. Just curious as to your experiences with the ATPro.....thanks!

Mike

Mike, these were not deep with the exception of the Barber which was 5-6"
I have found silver and copper coins at 6" deep, but that's about it with the PRO.
I love the machine for many reasons, separation with the 5x8 coil being a huge one.

Back
Top Bottom