Thanks Trapper!

Vermonster

Elite Member
Got a nice little present in the mail yesterday. Happens to be one of my favorite coins too...… Appreciate the contest, thanks for the coin!

Attachments

• Walker.jpg
    Walker.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 344
Great looking coin - thanks for sharing the pic, Vermonster! And thanks again to Trapper for a nice idea for a contest, and the opportunity to win!

Your very welcome Sean. I wish to thank all that participated on my thread for the drawing. It was a very rewarding experience for me. Trapper

I'd like to add our thanks, Trapper, for the brilliant Franklin half (the second prize from the drawing). The picture below doesn't quite do it justice! Garrett and I are both impressed by its beauty, and grateful for the generous gift. :D

P.S. Fantastic walker, too; congrats, Vermontster!

Attachments

• 20190916_150535.jpg
    20190916_150535.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 210
Nice. Best coin design ever, in my opinion.

Agree with you, but you could say a tie with the Mighty Morgan dollar.

Morgan gets my vote because it is more common to find Morgans in near mint condition.

Never have like the state quarters since it seems like it is dividing the nation more than when we had the same US quarter for everyone. It is part of the diversity trend in this country.

Congrats on the trapper silver half! Still on my bucket list :laughing: in all seriousness, glad they went to you and princess! Two active, positive, friendly forum members. Good luck out there!

Back
Top Bottom