Kentucky?

BGdigger1

Anyone from southern KY or northern TN?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

I live in campbellsville and work in bardstown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowling Green here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Louisville area. I'm always up for a road trip. I used to drive all over when I used to play a lot of golf. In that regard I see detecting about the same way.

I spent a bunch of time in Franklin when I was a kid, and we'd go into Bowling Green for the shopping that couldn't be done in town. I've thought about going down there to door knock some properties I remember.

Brand new to metal detecting. I’m just outside of Owensboro.

I’m in campbellsville and work in Bardstown. I’m fairly new to detecting myself, you ever want to meet up for a hunt, let me know. Time is short with bow season fast approaching but I’ll still manage to do a little treasure hunting.

I’m in campbellsville and work in Bardstown. I’m fairly new to detecting myself, you ever want to meet up for a hunt, let me know. Time is short with bow season fast approaching but I’ll still manage to do a little treasure hunting.

I’m a bow hunter too, so I know all about this time of year lol. I’m game for a meet up hunt whenever. I don’t have many spots now as I am just getting started, but I do have a couple of spots.

I’m a bow hunter too, so I know all about this time of year lol. I’m game for a meet up hunt whenever. I don’t have many spots now as I am just getting started, but I do have a couple of spots.

I have been working on getting some stands out and checking trail cams but probably won’t hunt much until October if you wanted to go this weekend or next or one evening on a weeknight I’d be down to go. I am also a beginner but I have been finding some goodies here and there. I have a few spots locally to hit but no big permissions at the moment.

I have been working on getting some stands out and checking trail cams but probably won’t hunt much until October if you wanted to go this weekend or next or one evening on a weeknight I’d be down to go. I am also a beginner but I have been finding some goodies here and there. I have a few spots locally to hit but no big permissions at the moment.

I appreciate the invite my friend. I'm committed elsewhere this weekend, but keep me in mind and maybe we can work up something for a hunt in the future.

Hunting Partner in Southern Ky

I live in Bowling Green and would like to get together with another dirt fisherman, I hunt when I can but think it would be more enjoyable with another person with the same interests, I have an White's MXT and I am by no means a pro and am still learning as I go, only been doing this for about 30 years and you would think by now I would stop digging up trash! Ha. Let me know if you would like to hunt sometime.... Thanks in advance

I am from Fredonia, my band has played the VFW in Scottsville a couple of times, I noticed some old houses there which would be cool to hunt

I live in Bowling Green and would like to get together with another dirt fisherman, I hunt when I can but think it would be more enjoyable with another person with the same interests, I have an White's MXT and I am by no means a pro and am still learning as I go, only been doing this for about 30 years and you would think by now I would stop digging up trash! Ha. Let me know if you would like to hunt sometime.... Thanks in advance

I live near BG u still in the hobby?

Back
Top Bottom