• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Cheap PI machine

You Florida , and CA . Boy's are spoiled , come up here, I'll bet you won't find gold, excludes silver , and tungsten carbide , ;)

ahhh, c'mon, just take that puppy out to the nearest blighted inner-city park and dig foil and tab signals till your arms fall off. I guarantee that eventually you'll find a gold ring. Ok ? :laughing:

You Florida , and CA . Boy's are spoiled , come up here, I'll bet you won't find gold, excludes silver , and tungsten carbide , ;)

You can't use where you live as an excuse for the lack of finding gold Earl... we put you on it here in CT with OBN... he found his fair share... don't use the wrong scoop as an excuse either... OBN broke his Miller scoop in our conditions and still found the yellow...

If you want to admit to me that you forgot to turn your detector on I may except that excuse :laughing:

To Be Honest

I did had the wrong machines for the condition's , up thier , i didn't want to hunt long in that stink mud, so i hunted the dry sand with Captain Silver , i was after the Old silver with Bruce :p:p:p:p:p, Bottom line Old School :roll: I didn't strike out up thier:roll: Only wish i had brought the wright equipment :hammerin: here is 3 silver's Bra.:shock::cool3: PS Craig i hunted 3 weeks ago with the DF , who said i can't use it here, i will admit at my age digging ALL is work when you hunt -60 blocks , no stink mud iron infested beaches here , i AM GETTING a AQ , now why would i sell the DF :?::lol: Doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure that out , you need to get out of the house :jail: PS ill take Lisa hunting one day , she will find gold :lol: she liked the gold over silver chain , i gave it to her :D TOM :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: just tring to get you all fired up howboughit :hornetsnest::jawdrop::heartylaugh:

Attachments

• CT April Hunt 001.JPG
    CT April Hunt 001.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 133
  • CT April Hunt 005.JPG
    CT April Hunt 005.JPG
    158.4 KB · Views: 132
  • CT April Hunt 004.JPG
    CT April Hunt 004.JPG
    162 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
What ?? The Nox overloads in black sand ? I thought the Nox was the cat's meow for everything, including curing cancer ?? :laughing:
I got it because I was told it worked in black sand. Tahoe has stretches of beach where the Nox can’t handle the black sand. I’ve turned sensitivity down into single digits and managed to squeak out some shallow coins before the overload.

Chris are you hunting fresh or salt water? Just be aware in fresh water where iron lasts forever a pi can drive you nuts. Not that i ever hunted fresh. But in salt after a storm black sand wasn't what i was worried about with a dual field or Infinium. I for sure found some deep gold with my dualfields though. My Infinium wasn't as deep.

Fresh water.

A long time

Ago, found it down by a river , an Indian hatchet head, it's been so long , I can t remember were , but I think it was out West, I was 8 years old , when I toured out that way with my parents with an rv 51 years ago , Earl

Whites Dual field is best in black sand
nox is trash in black sand
i will smoke any nox in black sand with my duel field
my 3030 doesn't like black sand eather..
black sand is where the gold hides:cool3:

What mode are u using? Beach 2? If that don’t work try field or park in a single freq. and raise the recovery to 5. Are you sure it’s not trash.... like rusted cans? Because if it is trash you sure don’t want a PI.

Back
Top Bottom