Earphone cord

Cupajo

Elite Member
I'm not too crazy about the flimsy cords provided with the Eq.600 and would like to replace it with a curly one such as my several other earphones have.

My search has come up with nothing so far!

Help?

CJ

Why don't you wait for the warranty to expire?

UPDATE: OK, I just realized that the headphones are probably not hard wired. :blink:

Last edited:
I bought some curly cord headphone wires from a site called 'bhphotovideo'...I got them for my AtPro and F70....

I do not know if they have something STOCK you can use for the NOX...surely, they have something for about dirt danged cheap you can modify though..thats what I did...I bought some phone wires in the ballpark, and then modified...

OOpps wrong part posted...

Last edited:
You can also find a 1/8" to 1/4" jack adapter at just about any electronics place. I got one at a Guitar Center a while back and need to dig it out of my electronic junk box. That way I can continue using my favoite headphones (with a 1/4" jack). My EQ 600 headphones were non-functioning on one side when I got them anyway. The element was rattling around inside the off-side phone when it came, and the phone is sealed so I can't take it apart and solder the element back. Danged cord is too short anyway.

Cupajo

Looks like the 1/8 to 1/4 jack i ordered for hooking up 1/4 to 1/8 phones the only issue is something about a mono hook up ML did, so it won't cut off the detector speaker using the phone's, even though i bought it, still waiting for ML jack

>My EQ 600 headphones were non-functioning on one side when I got them anyway. The element was rattling around inside the off-side phone when it came<

I had the exact same experience. I used them for two weeks and then threw them in the garbage. Since then I've just been using the external speaker.

Back
Top Bottom