Nice Easter weekend on the links. Silver 13 FTY!

kidlester

Elite Member
Hello,
Had good Friday off and went off to the old golf course and had a pretty good day. Got out yesterday morning. it finally rained here and the digging is perfect.
Hit clad all day long, probably $5 dollars after two hunts.
Got a nice 48 rosie that cleaned up nice.
My wheat count is suffering, only two and one cut all week end.
There must be an old home site on the property, found a spot that was littered with old relics that i will post and see if someone can ID.
Two forum members (Joey86) showed up Friday at the course, he knew who i was right off the bat. They found silver and some very nice relics. Nice people.
HH!

Attachments

• nox14 003.jpg
    nox14 003.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 80
  • nox14 004.jpg
    nox14 004.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 79
  • nox14 005.jpg
    nox14 005.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 77
  • nox14 010.jpg
    nox14 010.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 79
  • nox14 011.jpg
    nox14 011.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 83
Hello,
Had good Friday off and went off to the old golf course and had a pretty good day. Got out yesterday morning. it finally rained here and the digging is perfect.
Hit clad all day long, probably $5 dollars after two hunts.
Got a nice 48 rosie that cleaned up nice.
My wheat count is suffering, only two and one cut all week end.
There must be an old home site on the property, found a spot that was littered with old relics that i will post and see if someone can ID.
Two forum members (Joey86) showed up Friday at the course, he knew who i was right off the bat. They found silver and some very nice relics. Nice people.
HH!
Nice! Love the reins guide too!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Nice finds kid lester, so that is a reins guide, very nice. I think you stumbled on an old home site right in the middle of a golf course, awesome. Can't quite read what's on the money clip thing, but it's really cool. Was nice meeting you, hope to see you again out there.

Nice finds kid lester, so that is a reins guide, very nice. I think you stumbled on an old home site right in the middle of a golf course, awesome. Can't quite read what's on the money clip thing, but it's really cool. Was nice meeting you, hope to see you again out there.

Thanks a lot!
HH!

Back
Top Bottom