Spring Break Girls & Treasure Everywhere

romyrome

Elite Member
Arrr its a Pirates life for me .......

https://youtu.be/v4jvUDaaXpU

i put the link in as no one has ever clued me in on how to post a link with a thumbnail,,,, but it was a killer day out with my best friend we score lots of old silver coins, i find some rings and do a nice return at the end ;) Man I Love This Hobby :D
Thanks for watching Yall

Last edited:
Arrr its a Pirates life for me ....... https://youtu.be/v4jvUDaaXpU

https://youtu.be/v4jvUDaaXpU

i put the link in as no one has ever clued me in on how to post a link with a thumbnail,,,, but it was a killer day out with my best friend we score lots of old silver coins, i find some rings and do a nice return at the end ;) Man I Love This Hobby :D
Thanks for watching Yall

A link with a thumbnail is easy!

[poutube]v4jvUDaaXpU[/poutube] Change the p to y. Also take out anything before an = or / sign and the sign.

And SLOW DOWN when you are hunting!!! LOL that intro drives me crazy! :laughing:

That first swim buckle was actually a snap from a rubber adjustable woman's swim cap strap I believe. The adjustable rubber strap goes in the loops and the indentation in the middle snaps on the cap. I find hundreds a year, along with men's swim buckles.

Here is one on a swim cap I found intact:

Congrats on all the silver. I take it the water isn't warm enough to wade in yet? I bet you would have a killer day in it also.

Last edited:
Your intro is starting to write professional. Nice!

Thanks Bud i really try ;) i dont make money like the big dawgs hahahahah shoot i make more in the change finds in the hunts so to be a pro i gotta earn like a pro dammit ,,, gotta get them subbs up =) Thanks so much for your kind words and support Bud GL&HH

A link with a thumbnail is easy!

[poutube]v4jvUDaaXpU[/poutube] Change the p to y. Also take out anything before an = or / sign and the sign.

And SLOW DOWN when you are hunting!!! LOL that intro drives me crazy! :laughing:

That first swim buckle was actually a snap from a rubber adjustable woman's swim cap strap I believe. The adjustable rubber strap goes in the loops and the indentation in the middle snaps on the cap. I find hundreds a year, along with men's swim buckles.

Here is one on a swim cap I found intact:

Congrats on all the silver. I take it the water isn't warm enough to wade in yet? I bet you would have a killer day in it also.
Kick ass thanks for all the valuable info Scuba your the man... :D:D:D:D and yeah the water is a bit cold still but i will be in it soon ;) thanks for the support brother GL&HH Oh and i have slowed down if you can tell in my latest videos lol ;)
Thanks Romy, hope we see more CA girls this summer , congrats on the silver , Earl
Thanks surf master i love living by the beach. gotta love them beach bunnies <3 thanks for watching brother GL&HH

Nice hunts Romy! Good job thinking outside the box and checking out beaches inaccessible without a boat:yes: you need a Jolly Roger flag for your vessel!:pirate2:

Just a heads up bro, keep an eye on your coil nut on your excal, it looks like it's a little loose and causing some coil flop...keep extras with you just in case, I've had these strip out and even break on me sometimes during hunts..

Kick ass thanks for all the valuable info Scuba your the man... :D:D:D:D and yeah the water is a bit cold still but i will be in it soon ;) thanks for the support brother GL&HH Oh and i have slowed down if you can tell in my latest videos lol ;)

I see you are going slow, LOL just the intro to your videos!

Can't wait to see what you can pull out of those beaches you snagged silver at. You know there are gold and silver rings in that water along with more coins. Hope you make a killing this season. Beautiful scenery and video, Thanks.

Always look forward to your videos. Great job ! Love that beach black silver.

As for the beaches you had to take your boat to: We have some interior bay & cove-type beaches up here too. Where the regular ocean swell sand movements are only very slight. Thus unlike the beaches that face the open ocean, these "mud-flat" type beaches have little variation in sand heights (ie.: come and go , in-&-out) movement. Thus silver is within reach on those. Congratz on finding such beaches.

:dingding:Congrats on all those awesome silvers and on the yellow return. You're making me rethink some hunting areas that I have avoided.

Hi Romy,
Another great hunt and ring return, ive been house bound the past couple of days taking care of my mother and have been binge watching your channel.Thanks for all the great videos, as a newb I'm learning from videos like yours and the forum. Subscribed last week.
Chris

Love the Vid Romy....congrats on the silver !! It was nice finally meeting you on the beach last week....keep the vids coming bro !!

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Back
Top Bottom