First equinox gold

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
Small little thing. Will likely fit Felix though:laughing: Not many targets. But I will say I got a Detector I call "Beast mode". Naming my Equinox "Felix" since you will be digging more zincs than him with the Nox:laughing::shock:

Ring came in a 2. Tested with the CTX in the front yard and it was a 12 01. Got to test this ring at the beach with both one day. But just guessing with what little I know about detectors is that with the number being slightly higher on the Equinox, the gold would drop invisible first on a CTX if the gold was slightly smaller. Ring is 10k at only .61 grams. And it doesn't fit:laughing:

12 01 on my CTX I'm usually calling "Gold baby!" with the tones I have set up. Equinox I said "What the heck is this?"

Attachments

• IMG_2834.jpg
    IMG_2834.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 443
Good Job lts'! I see now it's going to be a Nox world this summer. And there are still many waiting...

:dingding: Major CONGRATS on the 1st one with the Equinox! :good: I would like to thank you for the naming honor. :thankyou: :blush2: However, I think your wrong as I see that ring fitting perfectly! :yes:

Looks like the Equinox does what it's supposed to on small gold. Congrats and thanks for sharing

Looks lovely on you Larry! Jk but seriously I think you have a winner, especially in the weight of the Nox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Larry........ do a little air test for us with the two machines..... with your current beach settings.

Back
Top Bottom