It's been a while since I found one of these

BuscaPlata

Forum Supporter
Found a new little hot spot to hunt and have been rewarded with 14 silver so far this year mostly mercs and a few rosies, and today I started off pretty good with a few wheats and a 1953 rosie, so it's getting late in the day and I'm getting a bit tired so I started heading back to the car, and as I was heading back, I spotted a plug that was either made by me or my other 2 hunting buddies, Michdig and Silver Bullet. So I started swinging away low and slow and about 4 feet from that old plug I got this 92 signal on the Max, it was not a solid signal and the numbers would move around quite a bit, so I said, lets check this thing out......so I popped out a plug and nothing there, took the pinpointer out and started checking out the hole, at about 7 or 8 inches my pinpointer told me, there it is amigo! go get it! So i did....and out came this beautiful 1907 Barber dime, now I have found many barber dimes before....way way before, but this is my first since I got back into the hunt, none have ever been as nice as this.
Love those Barbers.
Tomorrow I'm going back for more.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 558
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
Man that things nice, y'all killin me with all the barbers popping up lately. My first is coming soon.

Yup!

BuscaPlata is my coin hunting amigo, and we've had a lot of fun at this particular site, for sure!

Crisp! Now theres an old 'long shadow' Barber! It sure didnt see much pocket time! Really nice find! You gonna take it to your next Coin Club meeting and show it off a bit? That and the lead soldier you found should garner some interest..

Back
Top Bottom