Let's see your jack knives !

dirt dick

Elite Member
My collection of pocket knives that I've found detecting .
92e404329447487b843d71c1245dbec0.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Not dug, these were Dads. I remember being young (but old enough to handle a knife), and using the bottom 2 on the right to help clean fish, so I know they're 50+ years old.

Attachments

• PA210001.jpg
    PA210001.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 183
Lol what do you mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With that many knives you must have some special setting on the machine that finds them specifically....maybe not?:grin:
It's been so long since I've dug one that I forgot where they even come in! I would have to think they would have pretty high CO with stainless blades?

Part of my collection I have also dug probably a half a dozen old rusty ones as well20171021_214528.jpg

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

With that many knives you must have some special setting on the machine that finds them specifically....maybe not?:grin:

It's been so long since I've dug one that I forgot where they even come in! I would have to think they would have pretty high CO with stainless blades?

Not really most are crappy/choppy signals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you guys find so many? These are the only two I've found in my 10 years of detecting (and also a diving knife)

The Winchester knife is in really good condition and very sharp! The other one is a cheapie. Hadn't I decided to dig all iron signals, I wouldn't have found that one! :laughing:

Attachments

• knives.jpg
    knives.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 123
Back
Top Bottom