A hunt without silver...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Is a rare day in my world...and today's not that day:laughing: I'm not out to just 'have fun'...this is why I dirt dig Everything for a 90 minute hunt today with the Ex II before it began raining...65 cents towards batteries, arcade and nudie bar tokens and some pieces of junk metal...the nail and other big piece of iron hid the silvers until now:yes: silvers #68 and #69... A bunch of hunts on the iron infested beaches with the Ex II taught me a few things that work in the dirt:yes: That's it for this outing, thanks for looking and see you after the next...Happy Hunting!

Nice saves!! I'm the same way I don't hunt just because of the fun of doing it, I'm out for silver but I go a lot of times with out it though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Silver may I ask what kind of location your hunting? To find silver every hunt. I know it also has to do with skill. But location aswell.

Lol, I was working on an inspirational response to bring you up. Nice Mercs.

Mr.Silver may I ask what kind of location your hunting? To find silver every hunt. I know it also has to do with skill. But location aswell.

90% of my detecting is done in public places, spots anyone can hunt...old parks, ballfields, 1940's/50's schoolyards, out in the woods....or at the beaches. I enjoy chasing challenging targets in tough environments where most of the easy silvers are long gone.

90% of my detecting is done in public places, spots anyone can hunt...old parks, ballfields, 1940's/50's schoolyards, out in the woods....or at the beaches. I enjoy chasing challenging targets in tough environments where most of the easy silvers are long gone.

Is it true you can smell the silver from a distance therefor pointing you in the right direction?

The easy Silver's has long ago past Bruce. Congrats on earning a pair of tough ones. It is a challenge in these times to be consistent in finding Silver coins and is why you have my my respect. Congrats on another successful outing, Trapper

Congrats

On the silver, the 1942 looks great , wish i could say i can get silver down here most of the time, maybe in DE, happy hunting, Earl

Back
Top Bottom