5 silver rings.

Canerat

Elite Member
These are from last nights hunt, I was almost expecting some gold when I saw how much sand had moved out, this is probably the most erosion I have ever seen on the beach, at least I got a few gram of silver to add to the pile, the erosion isn't in a very good spot but I have found gold there before, there was so much black sand in some parts it was impossible for me to detect, no matter where I set my Excalibur, I've worked black sand before and and could still manage to pick out targets here and there, but this stuff was thick. Pity I couldn't deal with it as there was more than likely something good in that strip.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 208
Great finds regardless. Any silver = a good day.
Thanks. Yeh silver is always nice to find, they are a good omen, if the silver is about so is the gold.

Ok..so technically thats 5...but in reality 3!...I myself would not count those skinny two...! :laughing::laughing:
Mud

That sounds a lot like discrimination to to me Mud. Do skinny people not count either:laughing:

I hate it when conditions warrant that you should do well and then it doesn't happen. But 5 silver rings is a good hunt! Do you have a PI to go back and attack that black sand?

I hate it when conditions warrant that you should do well and then it doesn't happen. But 5 silver rings is a good hunt! Do you have a PI to go back and attack that black sand?
Yeah it was rough, It started so well, but just didn't pan out great. Pity, no I don't have a PI. I need to get one.
#skinnyringslivesmatter! :laughing: and they add up too. Congratz on the saves!
And what about the skinny chains? Are their lives worth nothing? :laughing:

Silver is always welcome specially in abundance !! Nice hunt!

Back
Top Bottom