Happy days

Canerat

Elite Member
My beach has been pretty badly sanded in for the past 2 months, and for some reason it has opened up in one section even though the weather has been mild. I have a theory why it's opened without rough seas.
I hit the beach last night and found some junk jewelry and a silver cross, I also found a lot of old lead, but the tide was too high to for me to get to the sweet spot, so I got up early this morning to get a better tide and it was really good hunting, Beat my record of 4 gold items and got 5 this hunt.
The top row are Junkers. The bottom row is a 950 plat, a pure plat, a 24k, an 18k pendant and a really oxidized 10k that I still have to clean.
Thanks for looking and sorry I haven't been participating in the forum, but I've been quite depressed with the awefull hunting. BTW what type of stone is in the pendant?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 495
Way to go! Yeah I know about slumps. Makes you think about doing stuff you hate doing at the house:lol:

:dingding: Dude if that hunt doesn't bring you out of the detecting depression nothing will! :wow: MAJOR CONGRATS!!!

I'm gonna guess Burmese Ruby...Its in a high dollar custom setting and in the right geography for that to be plausible..plus, it just has that 'Look'...Thats just superb work with these finds Canerat!

High K gold and the Plat?...damn good work!
Mud

Congrats on some great rescues. That's a lot of precious metal in one hunt.
Thanks. It was awesome, can't wait to get back out there for another go.

Way to go! Yeah I know about slumps. Makes you think about doing stuff you hate doing at the house:lol:
Yeh going out and finding nothing gets old fast. The fishing has been exceptional though, when ever the detecting is bad I go fishing.

:dingding: Dude if that hunt doesn't bring you out of the detecting depression nothing will! :wow: MAJOR CONGRATS!!!
That's for sure, my spirits are up again, hope my honey hole is still open tomorrow.

Isn't that amesyth? And yes ,I know it's not spelled right!
Me ues JTbonics ;)
Thanks.

Awesome hunt WTG!
Thank you.

You be the judge. :yes:
Thank you.

Looks more like a Ruby/Garnet than Amethyst. Great finds!!!
Thanks.

I'm gonna guess Burmese Ruby...Its in a high dollar custom setting and in the right geography for that to be plausible..plus, it just has that 'Look'...Thats just superb work with these finds Canerat!

High K gold and the Plat?...damn good work!
Mud
Thanks Mud. My wife snatched the pendant.

Wow! Fantastic hunt. Hope your hot spot stays hot.
Thank you. Yeh these hot spots are usually short lived, hope it's still open in the morning.

That's a celebrational hunt right there, wow! That'd make one heck of a year for me :lol:

Congrats! And good to see your post!
Thank you, I've had a really good year, this one will be hard to beat.

Those are some impressive finds! Congrats on a great hunt!
Thank you.
WOW! great finds!
Thank you.

Holy cow :wow: thats a dream hunt right there :shock: wtg go man if i did that well i would be doing cartwheels for days :p the beaches have sucked around here for months too :no:

Back
Top Bottom