Silvers 23-39 FTY in VA!

Wow ... that's incredible - a big congrats !

You just don't hear of anyone finding that many Silver coins in one day anymore !
That's the kind of day some of the old timers in our hobby told me they had back in the 1970's.

Wow ... that's incredible - a big congrats !

You just don't hear of anyone finding that many Silver coins in one day anymore !

That's the kind of day some of the old timers in our hobby told me they had back in the 1970's.

I am one of those old timers, lol. Been at this since 76 when I was 12 years old.

Holy cow, congrats. Great day!

Thanks Jam. Haven’t had a day like this in 30 plus years.

I like the green patina wheaties.

Me too Tom. That’s how I know on on some early wheats

Day 3 was EPIC, alright! Now you can send me your old "obsolete" Deus, and get yourself one of those new you-know-whats...you know...so you don't have to rely on luck so much!:laughing:

Haha, thanks.

WOW, that is an absolute killer day, congrats Man!

VIC, I'M ON MY WAY!

Thanks BT.

WOW what a hunt and Great finds. Congratulations. Obviously on some great old dirt.

Thanks jerr-man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 silvers, a piece of sterling and all the rest of the digs is a stellar hunt...big congrats on a career day!

Thanks Captain. It was an amazing day. You think I could be promoted to Ensign Silver?

Dang!!!!!! That's 10 more than my career best! Clearly hasn't been hit before, really nice hunting man! Get back out there before the move to Florida! Happy hunting!

Dang!!!!!! That's 10 more than my career best! Clearly hasn't been hit before, really nice hunting man! Get back out there before the move to Florida! Happy hunting!

Thanks cd! Definitely one Virgin spot. The other had been defiled many times by Vic and friends. 6 hour drive to get back there. About 11 hours to get to central Florida on Friday. That may have been my last hunt for a while because of new job and hotter than hades Florida summers.

Back
Top Bottom