Got big silver ? Show & tell

picture.php
picture.php

I had a double signal. Dug the shallow "POP CAN" to get it outa the way of what I thought was a better deep signal....except it wasn't a pop can. Found along a back lot line where a fence once sat. BTW the other "better deeper" signal was junk after this was outa the way.

My only big silver so far. 1905 S Barber half. Found about 4 inches down with atpro and 5x8 coil mixed in with some can slaw. Hope to add some big silver this year. Need to find some new ground to hunt though if I want that to happen.
84b7719ca4cb8aed39da79cf7db0ef75.jpg
72d68f7c3ba791e800af707ee1218fd5.jpg
a404ec707afbf4ca5d960d4b06babfc9.jpg
ceb0e3572f98e9b410a4fbcce32f38c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

picture.php
picture.php

I had a double signal. Dug the shallow "POP CAN" to get it outa the way of what I thought was a better deep signal....except it wasn't a pop can. Found along a back lot line where a fence once sat. BTW the other "better deeper" signal was junk after this was outa the way.

I've never heard of someone digging a silver eagle. Wow!

Here we go...

Go ahead and post em . You coin roll hunters ate nuts.
My goodness .. The eye candy is amaizing .
It's still out there obviously ... just waiting for us .
Save me save me .... I can almost hear them from the couch 🤔

Thanks, Dewsweeper894. Here they are, the halves were actually loose that my Bank had, the Nickel was my first silver in a roll.

Attachments

• Silver Coins Obverse (Resized).jpg
    Silver Coins Obverse (Resized).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Silver Coins Reverse (Resized).jpg
    Silver Coins Reverse (Resized).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 131
picture.php
picture.php

i had a double signal. Dug the shallow "pop can" to get it outa the way of what i thought was a better deep signal....except it wasn't a pop can. Found along a back lot line where a fence once sat. Btw the other "better deeper" signal was junk after this was outa the way.
😍
Silver eagle!!!!!

Haha, my German Shepherd me is Silver.But his nickname is BigSilver. Not the big silver most would think of.lol

snowed in..........

The snow is back �� Wile playing with my finds I gathered up the halves I have found and decided to post them. Though I have not found a silver dollar I have been blessed to pick up at least one half every year I have hunted .
The painted one was my first and was found in a money clip.
I did snag one 40percenter I thaught was a bit uncommon to dig .

Please go ahead and post the big girls if you like showing off.
The things just do not come along often enough .
A good story is always welcome also.
Thanks for looking . Good motivation ��
Now I'll get out of the way . For the big guns ��
,Dew

I'd been meaning to jump in on this post last week but my halves are scattered here and there....Well, the depressing weather is back for us now too, so I figured I'd gather up the halves for a group shot finally.....Well, I had one more join the group a few days ago so needed a new group shot anyway...
And I'm like you Dew, haven't got the coil over the BIG big one yet, but sure am happy with all the halves I've dug.....

Attachments

• halves low.jpg
    halves low.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 86
I'd been meaning to jump in on this post last week but my halves are scattered here and there....Well, the depressing weather is back for us now too, so I figured I'd gather up the halves for a group shot finally.....Well, I had one more join the group a few days ago so needed a new group shot anyway...
And I'm like you Dew, haven't got the coil over the BIG big one yet, but sure am happy with all the halves I've dug.....

Thanks Bobac , a holed seated and a Vickie? That's a great looking pile !

,Dew

Back
Top Bottom