Last couple of hunts...

20 bucks , he doesn't take you to that spot, Craig will take you to some good place's to hunt, he took me to some good place's, had fun, you should go., PS your in 4 a treat :yes::D, Earl

Earl... I only take people I trust to my spots.. I don't care for people who share with the entire internet... old gold is not a renewable resource and if others wish to find these spots then they will have to do their own research.

Cfm-ct

Just like CT shore's, have mass land, so does the Chesapeake Bay , and your point, i never gave anybodies spot's out, IF your referring to that pick i posted after i hunted with you with an object in the back ground, my mistake, i didn't know it was a cardinal sin, as far as OBN goes , he has never lived down here, he has been a Western shore guy all his life like i was for 57 years, now i am on the Eastern shore, just over the MD line, in Delaware , what he tells other's, on here, on Facebook is on him brother, but i will say this, i am down here now, when he tells people that he is down here , and he's not, is wrong, since he claims he has people following him , looking for his spot's, might be true, but for him to send them down here- on a wild goose chase, is wrong, i am a strait shooter, never gave his spots out, but i did tell him to stand down, making people be leave all along he is hunting East Coast beaches when the truth is he is not, i don't lie, tell it how it is , happy hunting, De - Md line 10 miles west of the beach.

Just like CT shore's, have mass land, so does the Chesapeake Bay , and your point, i never gave anybodies spot's out, IF your referring to that pick i posted after i hunted with you with an object in the back ground, my mistake, i didn't know it was a cardinal sin, as far as OBN goes , he has never lived down here, he has been a Western shore guy all his life like i was for 57 years, now i am on the Eastern shore, just over the MD line, in Delaware , what he tells other's, on here, on Facebook is on him brother, but i will say this, i am down here now, when he tells people that he is down here , and he's not, is wrong, since he claims he has people following him , looking for his spot's, might be true, but for him to send them down here- on a wild goose chase, is wrong, i am a strait shooter, never gave his spots out, but i did tell him to stand down, making people be leave all along he is hunting East Coast beaches when the truth is he is not, i don't lie, tell it how it is , happy hunting, De - Md line 10 miles west of the beach.

Why would you think my reply was addressed to you? i was letting you know I have a very short list of friends who I can trust with the spots I research...

Because

You hit me with that before, guess you don't remember :yes:, when OBN and i were going round and round , like i said, i didn't give a way ANY Joe's spot's, and to be honest here Craig, i like silver better than Gold , I like coin hunting better than Water hunting, I am guilty for one thing, not hunting much, you are correct, hopefully i can turn thing's around this year, maybe , maybe not , health issue's , no doctor's here, if i die , i will leave you something, i promise , Earl

I have a weirdo or 2 on another site trying to pinpoint some of my spots... the locals will have a treat waiting for him if he makes it. Western rules and laws don't apply to locals.. especially if you're trying to take their gold

You hit me with that before, guess you don't remember :yes:, when OBN and i were going round and round , like i said, i didn't give a way ANY Joe's spot's, and to be honest here Craig, i like silver better than Gold , I like coin hunting better than Water hunting, I am guilty for one thing, not hunting much, you are correct, hopefully i can turn thing's around this year, maybe , maybe not , health issue's , no doctor's here, if i die , i will leave you something, i promise , Earl

Earl... I asked you 4 years ago when you were up here to leave your camera at home... our CT beaches are not active like yours are and fresh drops are a rarity around these parts... if you wanted to take a picture for your album or whatever you should have done it when you decided not to go hunting with us the second day :D... Earl... I know you are not comfortable beach hunting.. that was very obvious to me when you looked lost at our beaches...

BWHAHAHAH and the excuses for lack of gold begin. You like silver better than gold? really?

Nice April fools joke, craig.:laughing:

This was a fun post.. But who would have though Craig...:shock:

Now Earl ..expected..:popcorn:

I would like to thank everyone who replied in my April Fools Day thread... all the rings you see I dug in 2005 and all are marked 14k GF including the junk CZ or glass ring... :laughing:

Oh!! That's just mean! ;):p:laughing::laughing:

I feel better now.

Back in the day Irons I could find 6 in a day but no more.. too many out there now plus superstorm sandy did us no favors many of the sites I used to hunt are still under feet of sand out in the water.

Oh!! That's just mean! ;):p:laughing::laughing:

I was waiting for Curt to put up his annual April fools joke but he didn't so I filled the void :D

Craig

The entire trip, i took ONE picture , the picture of OBN in action in the water, than when i got Back i posted it on here, you had a fit :woot: , than you told me to remove it from the forum , talking about Joe being paranoid :shock::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:, i am supersized you have any friend's you can trust up their , don't have that issue here , but i don't want to be stepping on newbee's , because OBN is saying it's ideal condition's here , WHEN ITS NOT , Gold every were , just to through his pavarazzi hunter's else were . Ya you got me to on this Joke :laughing::surrender: PS Swing your the only one on block , till you get the - childish complaint off your I trader :laughing: Don't waste your time :crybaby::wave:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom