Spring Break Girls & Treasure Everywhere

Nice hunts Romy! Good job thinking outside the box and checking out beaches inaccessible without a boat:yes: you need a Jolly Roger flag for your vessel!:pirate2:

Just a heads up bro, keep an eye on your coil nut on your excal, it looks like it's a little loose and causing some coil flop...keep extras with you just in case, I've had these strip out and even break on me sometimes during hunts..
Thanks Dave ;) and yeah i better look at that and yeah i had one brake on me and ever since i keep a few in the car for back ups ;)
I see you are going slow, LOL just the intro to your videos!

Can't wait to see what you can pull out of those beaches you snagged silver at. You know there are gold and silver rings in that water along with more coins. Hope you make a killing this season. Beautiful scenery and video, Thanks.
Hhahahah yeah i was still kinda a beach Newb in my intro but yeah have slowed way the hell down now ;) thanks scuba and yeah i look forward to this summer :D

Dude another awesome hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:cool: Thanks Brother :cool:

Congrats on the awesome adventure Romy! That was a memorable hunt for sure! :yes:
Thanks George it really was :D

Always look forward to your videos. Great job ! Love that beach black silver.

As for the beaches you had to take your boat to: We have some interior bay & cove-type beaches up here too. Where the regular ocean swell sand movements are only very slight. Thus unlike the beaches that face the open ocean, these "mud-flat" type beaches have little variation in sand heights (ie.: come and go , in-&-out) movement. Thus silver is within reach on those. Congratz on finding such beaches.
Thanks Tom :cool: i love all my Supporters and thats what keeps me doing it :D cause lord knows i dont make much making the vids but i hope to brake 10,000 subbs soon and maybe i can afford to take some cool trips for yall =) and really get some cool footage via drone and so forth but for now i just do the best i can with what i got :cool:
:dingding:Congrats on all those awesome silvers and on the yellow return. You're making me rethink some hunting areas that I have avoided.
Thanks Felix brother its crazy to think those spots were missed but i put a end to that ;) get out there and hit them spots the last guy didnt want to :D
Hi Romy,
Another great hunt and ring return, ive been house bound the past couple of days taking care of my mother and have been binge watching your channel.Thanks for all the great videos, as a newb I'm learning from videos like yours and the forum. Subscribed last week.
Chris
Thanks Chris brother sorry ya gotta be home bound but Glad i could keep ya entertained while being stuck at home :D Glad to have you subbed in brother and feel free to ask me any questions as we were all newbies once :D GL&HH BUD

Hi Romy,

Enjoyed your video.
Hey Doug Thanks brother Glad you enjoyed it
Love the Vid Romy....congrats on the silver !! It was nice finally meeting you on the beach last week....keep the vids coming bro !!

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.
Hey Jeff ! Thanks brother and yeah it was nice to put a face to the name for sure and nice to chat with ya out there before our brief hunt.

cool vid nice hunt romy congrats like that silver ring :D
Thanks brncofan i like that ring too i would love to sport it but the dam thing doest ever fit my pinky lol
Romy great job. Love your videos
Thanks Beach Scanner ;) i really appreciate your support
Nice hunt. Spring breaks are fun, I remember those days from years ago!
Man to be young again thats for sure dang girls out there make me feel real old hahahah but im just glad to be out Thanks Rigoler

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job Romy :yes: funny seeing you dig in that muck barefoot :laughing:. But good job researching to find a virgin spot with past beach goers :)

I like the drone shots a lot, surprised they even allow them in Cali with the kind of restrictions there ;)

Now this is a sweet video! Love a hunt that takes extra effort and yields big results. This was better than the scuba detecting videos on youtube! You guys were like real pirates floating around plundering the beaches lol.

Looking forward to more videos :neat:

Nice Video .. and good day out .. congrats !
Thanks Dragonfire ;) it was a memorable day for sure

Let the fun begin!
Totally :cool: i look forward to making some more of these this summer :cool: Thanks for watching Brother

Good Video Romy.
Thanks Wild Digger It was A Fun One To Make :D thanks for watching brother
Nice job Romy :yes: funny seeing you dig in that muck barefoot :laughing:. But good job researching to find a virgin spot with past beach goers :)

I like the drone shots a lot, surprised they even allow them in Cali with the kind of restrictions there ;)
Thanks Caribbeanson i am a nerd when it comes to reserching things lol i could go on and on about local history and and in school i hated history & now i cant learn enough & dammit if i didnt forget my boots that day and i cut the hell out of my feet about 6 bad cuts ughhhh so i learned my lesson :p all in the name of Fun sun & treasure :cool: and ya the drone thing here has been a issue too =( thanks for watching brother :cool:
Now this is a sweet video! Love a hunt that takes extra effort and yields big results. This was better than the scuba detecting videos on youtube! You guys were like real pirates floating around plundering the beaches lol.

Looking forward to more videos :neat:
Thanks REAL_RAT_FINK We really felt like Pirates that day for sure
This Song is The song i had playing while on the boat, its my friends band
and i may be using it in videos soon to come ;) but thanks but i really enjoyed making this video and i think i will make a few more real soon =) Thanks so much for your support Brother

Cool Song

Romy that one had Shogun singing :lol: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• P1000958.JPG
    P1000958.JPG
    147.3 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom