Silver flash crash

Steve

Forum Supporter
Anyone catch it? 12% drop in a minute... if this were stocks every single trade prior and after would be rolled back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170707-084931.jpg
    Screenshot_20170707-084931.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 235
Gold took a hit also..wow! 1220..:shock:

A certain organization dumped paper... in exchange for physical at a much lower price. The mining companies are fools for trading on comex and the likes of it. That was a multimillion dollar scam just pulled.

A certain organization dumped paper... in exchange for physical at a much lower price. The mining companies are fools for trading on comex and the likes of it. That was a multimillion dollar scam just pulled.
the gold hits take a lot more money to pull off and don't last nearly as long. 3 yrs ago that kind of paper dump would move gold $50-100 and silver $2+

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

the gold hits take a lot more money to pull off and don't last nearly as long. 3 yrs ago that kind of paper dump would move gold $50-100 and silver $2+

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Any chart expert is salivating at the silver chart right now. I'm expecting gold to (hopefully) bottom out a tad under 1200

Right? Been watching the PMs daily for a long time to try to discern a pattern or reason.....To date, I do not have any intelligent financial advice as to where its 'value' is going..Up or Down? I dont know.....Just having the unique ability/skills to going out and finding it will have to do...Thats something...

Right? Been watching the PMs daily for a long time to try to discern a pattern or reason.....To date, I do not have any intelligent financial advice as to where its 'value' is going..Up or Down? I dont know.....Just having the unique ability/skills to going out and finding it will have to do...Thats something...

One of the best... called Elliot wave theory. Some try to master it.for 30.years and fail. Even rigged markets have "rules of nature" that must be met. In ancient times kings and queens charted the stars in hopes of knowing the future... Only problem was the stars don't move for kings or queens

Its interesting and important in our Sport to follow the PM Markets closely..I will freely admit that the PM 'value' trends have an effect on how I hunt....That and the weather/time of week, etc.......Reason being ROI!....If the PM's are trending down, what good is it to go out and hunt for old silver/gold? Its Hard duty, and depending on 'value' may not be the best ROI target for the day that a guy should be searching for?...

Depending on those parameters/trends, is how I decide what to go hunt for daily......I can quickly snatch up enough clad/cans in a morning to redeem and go and BUY a silver Half or two especially when Silver is sub $20...easy money!...no skill, just pulling pots and gunning along looking for opportunities...

Its Fun though, on account of a guy has something to show for the effort/ROI expended when a guy mentally equates these kind of stupid finds into PM values....."Hey! I just made a Walker Half just pulling clad from this one totter!". "Hell! I just made myself a Barber Q just by pulling over and bagging up this 24 case of empty beer cans I snatched out of this parking lot!!" :laughing:

Lord! This one executive leather chair I saw sitting along the road for the trash man as I was coming back from a hunt? American Made and retailed priced at $1100! Hauled it home, fixed the swivel base in about 5 minutes, wiped it off, took some pictures and popped it up on CL and basically 'found' myself a $5 gold coin! :laughing:

Theres a few days out of the season here, when a guy needs to be strictly targeting lost Gold finds, those days are seasonal, weather and wave dependent...Hunting daily for wild gold is a cruel Mistress...And Lord I've put in the miles just to come home empty! Theres other things easier things to find that have the same value or more...Like eyeballing a big wad of paper at Sunrise out of a drug dealie park area...No need to even get wet or slog a few miles of sand for nothing!....:laughing:

Attachments

• brad young-1.jpg
    brad young-1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 129
  • field of dreams-3.jpg
    field of dreams-3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 125
  • Sept 8 13.jpg
    Sept 8 13.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 127
  • sept 8 13-1.jpg
    sept 8 13-1.jpg