The CTX truly amazes me

Great hunt ! way to stay after it, tenacity pays off. Great feeling when you see big silver in the hole. Reading your post makes me think maybe I have been giving up too easily when I find rusty iron with my new Etrac. Huh? Something to think on. Good luck, Mark

It seems Auto +3 can have a higher gain without the falsing coming into play so easily, completely dependent on what kind of iron it is, big or small. Small isn't so bad.
Very nice, carry on....:grin:

Awesome finds!! I would love to find a large silver like that. I need to find some dirt to hunt around here.
It will come, persistence is key happy hunting!
Absolutely amazing ! Great finds. WOW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Bill!
Great hunt ! way to stay after it, tenacity pays off. Great feeling when you see big silver in the hole. Reading your post makes me think maybe I have been giving up too easily when I find rusty iron with my new Etrac. Huh? Something to think on. Good luck, Mark
I've had a lot of deep coins sound exactly like iron falses. I feel like if I lose a signal it was never meant to be anyways lol happy hunting!
It seems Auto +3 can have a higher gain without the falsing coming into play so easily, completely dependent on what kind of iron it is, big or small. Small isn't so bad.
Very nice, carry on....:grin:
Thanks IDX! I've been very slowly changing settings just to see what each function does. Baby steps lol happy hunting!
Very nice hunt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot!

You're killing it with the CTX.

Man, I'm STILL waiting for a half. It's only been 22 years, it's my white whale.
Thanks bud! It seems there aren't many left, this was my first since 2015. And I've dug over 100 silvers since 2015. This one was very little skill and a lot of luck. Happy hunting! Will keep in touch!
Looks like you got the one on top of my bucket list though....SLQ!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dude that's at the top of my list as well! I've found over half a dozen barber quarters and one seated quarter, just can't seem to get that stander though!!! Happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom