Devastating news from Whites Metal Detectors

It might, but, I am a large man, carrying a Sampson T-handle, wearing a look that screams "leave me alone, I am trying to relax". So, it is either that, or the hat. Either way, I get left alone. All of the loonies flock to cellrdwellr.

It's true I would not approach this man if I didn't know him :laughing: Kapidr you may be able to find somewhere to purchase multiple hats before they become extinct. Might be worth a shot HH!

This should work for you, at least it does for me. Buy yourself the white one and go get a new red T shirt and wash them together . This is how I always end up with pink drawers . :lol:

This should work for you, at least it does for me. Buy yourself the white one and go get a new red T shirt and wash them together . This is how I always end up with pink drawers . :lol:

All I see is dark blue on their site now :( Dark blue is too hot in the Florida sun in the summer.

It is with great sadness and with heavy heart that I share the news I heard today that Whites no longer carries the pink Metal Detecting hat. I am devastated and am unsure how long it will be before I recover from this horrible news.

#Notsurewhattowearnow

There could not be a worse time!

Between this election year and other uncertainties, this just isn't right! ;):D

Without a pink White's hat no one will know who you are. Better let Larry in on the change of colors or he will think he is cheating on you. Then it will be Larry's black eye matters.:lol:

:laughing:

There could not be a worse time!

Between this election year and other uncertainties, this just isn't right! ;):D

I know right??? The horrors!

Oooohhhh nooooooo!

Yep! And so far I can not find any online at any of the stores :(

Do a search on some of the White's dealers websites. I bet somebody has some stuck back somewhere !

I looked for two days online without luck so far :(

Back
Top Bottom