golden "0" retriever barks again!

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
From the land of the Bluenose.....was in the dog house as I really wanted to go swishing and my sister Cheryl, who is visiting from Windsor Ontario wanted to do some downtown shopping! So it was a shopping we did go but Hunny Bunny threw me a bone and said once the shopping was done we could hit the beach. On that offer like a dog on a fire hydrant me bouy!

First stop was for lupine seeds and the second...a candy shop with a warm over head welcome!

With that it was a quick trip to Harvey's where I woofed down a hamburger, drove Cheryl back to Dad's and was in the water in under an hour!

Targets were few but the 4th one made the trip worth it. My tail did wag.

Put the ring on Hunny Bunny's finger and an old song came to mind "And they called it puppy love!"

It is said that all women think men are dogs....who am I to question that!

Nice find but something about "was in the dog house as I really wanted to go swishing and my sister Cheryl" is a bit strange. ;) Your sister swishes? Can you say that 5 times fast?

Howdy eh!

From the land of the Bluenose.....was in the dog house as I really wanted to go swishing and my sister Cheryl, who is visiting from Windsor Ontario wanted to do some downtown shopping! So it was a shopping we did go but Hunny Bunny threw me a bone and said once the shopping was done we could hit the beach. On that offer like a dog on a fire hydrant me bouy!

First stop was for lupine seeds and the second...a candy shop with a warm over head welcome!

With that it was a quick trip to Harvey's where I woofed down a hamburger, drove Cheryl back to Dad's and was in the water in under an hour!

Targets were few but the 4th one made the trip worth it. My tail did wag.

Put the ring on Hunny Bunny's finger and an old song came to mind "And they called it puppy love!"

It is said that all women think men are dogs....who am I to question that!

More specs on the ring...what's the carat...what aboot the stone?

Back
Top Bottom