Newbie on the Space Coast (East Central Florida)

Kalulu

Hi,

Should receive my new metal detector today along with some other goodies to go along with it. Been occupying myself by finding useful apps and ways to use existing android apps should I really get into the whole metal detecting thing. I'm doing it for fun with no illusions of finding lost Spanish gold, although I wouldn't complain if I did :grin:

My wife is wheelchair bound and wants desperately to tag along. So I decided, with a LOT of help from my oldest brother, to build her an all terrain wheelchair out of an older electric wheelchair. When that is complete she'll be able to go along and keep me company (and maybe do some detecting herself). We've got some really good suggestions on that front on how to actually do that (it's been roughly 8 years since she's been able to go to the beach!).

Hopefully I'll be able to get some good tips and other useful bits of information from this forum.

Thanks!

Hello from Kansas and welcome to the forum!

That's a very sweet thing you did for your wife. I know how much I enjoy this hobby and I expect you two will enjoy it as well.

HH!

Welcome to the hobby and forum from NE Texas. I hope you find a way for your wife to go with you !!!

Welcome

Welcome from Dallas area Texas... Yeah I hope you can get your wife out and I also hope you both enjoy detecting...Good Luck and Happy Hunting,,,Vans/Mouse/Pat...:digginahole:

Welcome from north Texas. I work with an engineer that used to design motorized wheel chairs, I'd be happy to pass along any questions if you run into a situation where you are needing advice.

Welcome fellow FL hunter! I hope you guys find some good stuff. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom