Unique enough?????

Vermonster

Elite Member
Had a "radar" $1 bill I found last year, got $10 for it (Thanks Rob ;) ). Found this one today, wondering if it's "unique" enough.......

Attachments

• Unique.jpg
    Unique.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1,056
I have One dollar bill with serial number J 00033000 and a star. How much do these things go for? Thanks,Ken

Ken, I had one that was a "radar" bill, like yours. Mine was worth $10. HOWEVER***** with that star, that makes it worth even more, if my research is correct. The star signifies that it is a replacement bill for the same serial #'d one that was reprinted. They are more rare, and more sought after by collectors. So COMBINE the fact that it's a Radar bill, and a Star note, and it could be worth a decent amount. And, just noticed it's a binary, only 2 numbers, so that's cool too.

Just curious, what's the condition? I will send it to the guy who talked to me about mine and see what he says.

wait what? We are supposed to be checking bills?:laughing:
Mud

Can't remember who it was last year, but they got over $100 for a $1 bill, had a very low serial #. I got $10 for my $1 bill from another forum member.

What makes a radar bill?

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment---your quiver and bow---and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

A radar note is a palindrome, reads the same forwards and backwards. The word radar is a palindrome, hence the term.

There use to be a coin shop near me and the owner would buy all those crazy s/n notes. I had about 5 buddies and we would search every bill for star notes, radars, binarys, ladders, and repeaters. The guys went out of business after a few years so that gravy train ended. I hope we didn't have anything to do with that. :?:

Back
Top Bottom