Another catch and release!

Treasure2some

Elite Member
Doing a little cool water hunting today and was ask by a woman on the shore if l could do a favor for her. Asked her what she lost and she said her husband just dropped his 14k band by their chair and they couldn’t find it. They just got married last week. Bang! Found it in less than a minute. It read as a 64 on the AT Pro. Lucky guy. With the detector action on these beaches it probably would not have lasted long.
bef84007d9f737858e6324ef71535008.jpg

:dingding: Nice job! Married for only 1 week and already trying to dump the ring? It does not bode well for their marriage! :lol:

A Sherlock Holmes "who-dunnit" mystery solved by an md'r. Good for you. Thanx for sharing the pix !

He's lucky for sure. Had a similar one like that a month ago. On those hvy hunted beaches a dry sand drop like that wont stay around long. Great save... congrats!

Well, this is just AWFUL! I know that spot!...You damn right it wouldnt have lasted long! Like about Sunset every evening we drive out there and not pay the lazy kid at the gate! :laughing:

..That looks like a nice heavy gold ring!..8 grammer at least! R U shidding me? Please tell us you were mistaken and it was nothing but a tungsten? The one guy in the red shirt looks like a cool dude though, looks a lot like me!...Same smirk and everything!....I hope he was not from Indiana or Wisconsin though...

The other guy with the scoop looks like a Dick! Shame on you for finding it! Had you not been there, That ring was MINE! :laughing:

(Just bussing ya man! WTG and good to see your hair is growing back in fast and you are out hunting!) What a Summer its been for you so far! See ya out there..Hope all is well with the T2Some Family....

Last edited:
FYI for the other friendly readers!
The lazy kid at the gate is my grandson who is also a pirate.
Mud u must not of moved very far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI for the other friendly readers!
The lazy kid at the gate is my grandson who is also a pirate.
Mud u must not of moved very far.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I know thats your GS at the gate! i've dropped your name to him, said to let me in for free!! But he gave me no love, all official! ...Wanted to charge me full price! Def another Pirate just like his G'Paw! Correct... I didnt move very far luckily, right around the corner from where I was living...still out on the daily route ransack! I'm sure our paths will cross again...Coming into Prime Time Season!

I'm loving my downsize move though...no yard to mow, no gutters to clean, no leaves to be thinking about raking up! No nothing!:laughing:

Good job on the save, guy was very lucky you were there! And cool scoop, not seen one of those in a long time. Beach brute?

Good job on the save, guy was very lucky you were there! And cool scoop, not seen one of those in a long time. Beach brute?

Yes beach brute.
I have 2 of them I bought in the 90s.
Now that I am old they are getting heavy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom