2¢, gold ring and some Oakleys

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Hit the lake for about 30 min this morning and got me my 3rd gold (all 10k) for the year, 1.4g 10K PMI marked nugget style ring.

Been 244 days since my last gold. Hunt #175 for the year, #13 for the month. Ring 31 for the year, 16th gold since I started.

2 Cu cents, two lead weights and 3 sunglasses, one a pair of Oakleys but pretty beat up as is the norm.

Was pretty happy to see the gold ring I'll tell you.

Happy hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_3833.jpg
    IMG_3833.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_3834.jpg
    IMG_3834.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:
:dingding: Congrats on the gold and thanks for putting my little slump in perspective!

Love seeing the gold

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Amen!

:dingding: Congrats on the gold and thanks for putting my little slump in perspective!

:lol: I've been mostly dirt hunting until the summer was over, now it's lake time, and hopefully gold time! Also after soccer season... Thanks.

Big congrats, good to see ya on the gold again..

Stay on em!

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice, hope to!

Sweet ring and way to end your gold drought. Congrats!

Thank you Jam!

nothing better that ythat insta feeling that the gold drought is over when you peer over the lip of the scoop and see that yellow looking back at you. Congrats on a nice find. I like the looks of that ring.

You deserve a gold metal for hanging on!!

Haha thanks OBN. I'm not a seasoned full-time water hunter like you and a lot of the beachers on here. I dirt hunt in the first 3/4 of the year and dabble in water hunting during that time when I can but wait for fall when lake levels drop around here...

nothing better that ythat insta feeling that the gold drought is over when you peer over the lip of the scoop and see that yellow looking back at you. Congrats on a nice find. I like the looks of that ring.

Thank you! Me too, so small though :no: haha.

Man, that's a great hunt! :)

Thank you X!

Congrats on the gold GS! I'm hoping they come in threes....or fours....or fives for you:yes:

Wowzer! Lovely little gold for a 30 min hunt! :shock:

And after a long dry spell-- you must have been floored! :grin:

Very cool find! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Congrats on the gold GS! I'm hoping they come in threes....or fours....or fives for you:yes:

:lol: I'm all for optimism and all, so let's go with it. Thanks!

Wowzer! Lovely little gold for a 30 min hunt! :shock:

And after a long dry spell-- you must have been floored! :grin:

Very cool find! Congrats! :thumbsup:

Floored is right, thanks TK!

Way to go, neighbor! lol

Thanks man! I need to reply to your post on that thread of mine a bit ago (sorry) - no hassles detecting in Folsom, Sac (done very little) or north highlands / elkhorn area (been awhile) and I've even detecting in roseville a few places wasn't aware i needed a permit there :shifty:. McClellan park - the security told me I couldn't detect this field they have there but I had about 6 times or more before they rolled up on me, bet I could go back but I work in Folsom area now. Folsom is tough! But heck, everywhere is!

Glad you found the gold GS. A beautiful ring. Gold is not in my plans when I go hunting anymore. I forgot what it looks like.:(

Dog, gold is just a scoop or two or three away! 244 days is a long time to wait, and it's a tiny one, oddly most of the rings I find are small, had a few nicer heft ones but not this year (so far), hoping someday to find a real chunker! Good luck!

Nice looking ring, i really like those nugget style rings, never find them though...

Thanks Zee! I've found a couple junk nugget style rings lol, this is my first gold one!

Way to go GS!

Thanks man, how's the hunting over your way been?

Nice one GS, congrats on the gold! :cheers:

Thanks Slim!

Back
Top Bottom