Gearing Up for a Busy Weekend

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
So yesterday I get a call. A twin screw boat lost power on his starboard engine and thought he hit something. Told him I would look under his boat and see what was happening. I get there and find his prop and shaft completely wrapped in fishing line. Very strong fishing line. I cut it all off but the propeller shaft still is tight. I am thinking line might have got in the bearings. He is going to take out the boat and run it and see if he can either melt or work any line out of there before he has to pull the boat out of the water.

Today I will be inspecting a sea wall and taking a video of the whole thing for a home owner. After that I will be saving a pair of prescription glasses that swam off a dock.

Sunday I am looking for a ring in a boat well that was lost a few years ago. Supposed to be a very nice weekend. Will see how many more exciting adventures I get to tackle.

But!! Tomorrow I get to play in an inland lake all morning. This one has brought me silver and gold in the past and I am hoping I didn't get it all. Taking my boat from one lake to another that has no public street access. I loved the old silver coins and old gold I have pulled out of there. Stay tuned!

War room ready for action!

Thats the scuba den huh? Looks good, is it part of bikini bottom? :laughing: Good luck out there, as you know, we NEVER get it all. Looking forward to your updates!

You seem to get more adventures on a given weekend then I get all summer. Look forward to hearing all about it

Got a boat window first. Then the sunglasses. Then took a video of the sea wall with my drone in hand. Last but not least a call to retrieve a set of keys at a dock and found them easy. About 15 minutes in the water total.

Tomorrow the fun will begin.

Back
Top Bottom