• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Today's Dive

Awesome work! I’m surprised with all the stuff you find for people you haven’t invested in a rebreather unit. Keep it up. People in your area would be hurting without you. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome work! I’m surprised with all the stuff you find for people you haven’t invested in a rebreather unit. Keep it up. People in your area would be hurting without you. [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

A rebreather is a lot of work to maintain and very costly. I have 14 tanks and my own 9cfm Mako compressor. I am content.

A rebreather is a lot of work to maintain and very costly. I have 14 tanks and my own 9cfm Mako compressor. I am content.

I thought a rebreather would be cheaper in the long run but the closest thing to diving I’ve ever done. Was with a snorkel haha. I’m guessing that compressor means you can fill your own instead of going to a shop? That’s awesome.

I thought a rebreather would be cheaper in the long run but the closest thing to diving I’ve ever done. Was with a snorkel haha. I’m guessing that compressor means you can fill your own instead of going to a shop? That’s awesome.

Yep. Fills my tanks in the back of my truck. One of the best investments I have made

Yep. Fills my tanks in the back of my truck. One of the best investments I have made

For a regular diver that’s gotta be a dream addition to your arsenal. I don’t even want to know the cost lol but when you work like you do I’m sure it’s been paid off. No need for a rebreather if you don’t have to pay per tank. You do amazing work. Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom