A request for the Nox guys.

For a sanity check, I grabbed my wife's gold chains, very small, and ran them under my ATP. I wasn't able to get a hit except for when I got over the clasp. Will be interesting to see how the Nox does.

10-4 on the sanity check. Lol
Like I said, just saying a detector hits on a chain not the tell all.

Sorta feel sorry for the Nox.
Why?

Nox has to hunt behind other detectors to prove itself.
Wonder if.
Wonder if Nox would have come out when At Pro did and we had armies of Nox users using finding chains, etc.
The the At Pro would have been released like the Nox was date wise.

Then what.
Wonder if the At Pro chain finds would have been as numerous.

I could make the same argument as far as FBS/fbs 2 detectors being released earlier than Nox.

When you think about if Nox users are finding anything worthy I think this says something BIG right there.
I am finding worthy targets where other good detectors have been crawling around bunches.

Gotta have good eyes to see this.
k178kl.jpg

You see off to the right, the number 9 shot out of the shell in pic.

Air testing that baby with Nox park 2 Mulit freq it is alive sens 23 speed 7.
I can't swing that real small object fast enough where Nox doesn't alert on. And I get tone from loads of areas on coil too.

What about the mighty Deus wearing 9" LF coil.
Hot program disc 6, sens 95, reactivity 3 silencer -1. Audio response jacked up as well as headphone volume.
Nox ranks supreme here vs Deus. I can hear on Deus splotchy sounding and seems where in coil the shot is swept makes a huge difference.

Maybe this test comparison don't mean much, but thought I would share

For a sanity check, I grabbed my wife's gold chains, very small, and ran them under my ATP. I wasn't able to get a hit except for when I got over the clasp. Will be interesting to see how the Nox does.
I do find that unusual. I rate the AT Pro very high on the gold sniffer scale.

The good old DFX is still one of my favorite gold sniffers. You just got to know to set accept down to -20 and use single frequency 15 kHz not best data. A gold killer.

Back
Top Bottom