A few more silvers for the pile

SalemScott

Forum Supporter
Gotta make this post quick, work is in 15 minutes. Sorry for the crappy pics, my camera was in the car so I went with cell phone pics. Got out last night for a few, no gold but a few silvers, a 'I love my labrador retriever' dog tag and a kastmaster, which I'm always happy to dig. I'm starting to hit some heavier targets so hopefully the gold will soon follow.

n2ISgWM7w3jPTciwmlOmtdsSH-0wbIZXznJv8h8sdbQ=w878-h659-no

IMG_0102.JPG

IMG_0103.JPG

IMG_0101.JPG

unreal Scott! no matter where you go..you find mercs and other silver! i bet you could detect in the Gobi desert and find mercs and rosies there :lol:

congrats on the silvers..surely the gold isnt far away i hope. seems you're getting your silver fix while trying to quell the gold quivers you recently aquired . good luck buddy!

Nice finds Scott! Was that you I saw "down below" yesterday :)
I had no luck on my beach yesterday, all sand, it was awful :crying:
Different beach next time.

unreal Scott! no matter where you go..you find mercs and other silver! i bet you could detect in the Gobi desert and find mercs and rosies there :lol:

congrats on the silvers..surely the gold isnt far away i hope. seems you're getting your silver fix while trying to quell the gold quivers you recently aquired . good luck buddy!
Thanks Hook, the silvers sure make walking away from a beach without gold a bit more comforting. Not so comforting that I want to stay home tonight and not find gold...so back out there tonight. I will not be denied of MY gold!:D

Nice finds Scott! Was that you I saw "down below" yesterday :)
I had no luck on my beach yesterday, all sand, it was awful :crying:
Different beach next time.

Hi Roger, if it was after 3:30 or so then yep, that was me. I was gonna try the other end yesterday but that red algae stuff was thick down there so back to the same old spot I went. I'm finding the old silver and some heavy stuff so I know I'm hot on the trail of my first gold for the year. I just gotta put the time in and eventually I'll get my coil over it. Sorry to hear of your back luck yesterday. I know you'll be right back out there plugging away and your gold will come. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom