It is official today Night Hawk retired

Congrats and best wishes on your retirement - well deserved.

Now we expect even more pics :)

Thanks for the pics - here in the desert they sure look good.
I retired 11 years ago and it's been full time detecting ever since. I'd have retired earlier if I had known it was this good :) Steve in so az

Congrats on your retirement! Some great pictures you posted, brings back memories.

I grew up in Southampton County Va ( near Courtland and Franklin). My son is stationed in Norfolk (USN). I get home about 2 times a year.

Enjoy your retirement, Beale.

Geez, what a crowd!

Congrats on the retirement!! Now you have a well-deserved pension, all the time in the world, and the beach as your playground. What a dream life.

Could it be any better? :D :D

Congratulations

on your retirement. I gave it up 4 years ago after driving an auto carrier for 30 years. Have yet to miss it. Go detecting WHEN I want, not when I find a few spare minutes. Makes all the difference in the world when it comes to the hobby. I live in the south and water hunt all summer and dirt dig all winter. Again good luck and Happy hunting....Gil

Some questions for you nighthawk...

Hmm I live pretty near there. I live in hampton but can get to most of the beaches (VA BEACH YORKTOWN Ect...).

OK here I go...

1. Where is the best place to search? I have a whites Prism 3 and just havent had luck with jewelry or anything yet. I did find some coins but nothing thats valuable. So where on the sand to I look? In the surf? On the dry sand or kinda in between?

2. What other beaches around here are good to scope out? I went to grandveiw today, and it was my first beach. To my knowledge buckroe is off limits but can you suggest anything?

Back
Top Bottom