Dinoco’s Lighting McQueen CHA CHING!!!!!!!!

jcham

Elite Member
Not much of a story got a little something for the scrap pile and a little something for my boy. It's a four diamond multi colored gold band 4.0 grams. I was reading an investment report last night and there is speculation that GOLD will reach well over $2000 and Silver hitting an all time high of $75 an ounce in 2010. Sure glad y’all like digging pennies:p. Come on its joke were is the fun in it:lol:...

Jamie

Attachments

• Cha Ching3.JPG
    Cha Ching3.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 356
  • Cha Ching.JPG
    Cha Ching.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 340
  • Cha Ching4.JPG
    Cha Ching4.JPG
    129.7 KB · Views: 336
  • Cha Ching2.JPG
    Cha Ching2.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Cha Ching5.JPG
    Cha Ching5.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 344
  • Cha Ching6.JPG
    Cha Ching6.JPG
    149.8 KB · Views: 337
Nice hunt and pics!!! ;) Where did you find that ring? It's a nice one! HH
NC

Where it was found is unimportant but how holds significant relevance.​
(Discrimination)​

Thanks I like the ring as well and I thought the Dinaco car I pulled went well with it. I thought you guys would like it perhaps you didnt see the movie?​

Bruce whats the plan for Saturday

Bruce whats the weather for Sat the Vision is heating up but it doesnt like the rain. Lets go deep in those spots I'll bring my gun and lets clean out every silver coin in the area!!!!!!!

Jamie,

You scored a 14k gold and diamond ring! Fantastic!!! It looks heavy, too! And you even brought home a little something for your boy!

By the way, your son looks around the same age as my granddaughter. (She'll be a year old in September.)

Jamie,

You scored a 14k gold and diamond ring! Fantastic!!! It looks heavy, too! And you even brought home a little something for your boy!

By the way, your son looks around the same age as my granddaughter. (She'll be a year old in September.)

I also have a 22 year old and have a granddaughter I've never met her but I cant say that I havent tried I'm sure yours is just a piece of heavon.

Gavin will be 8 months Saturday right now he is getting his bigger teeth in the back and he's not a happy camper.

Thanks on the gold its just another 4 grams in the scrap pile. I would like to pull an ounce a year and save the bars for him until he is old enough to use the cash or if it gets really high sell and bank the money. I like to collect like everyone else but I feel with a purpose I enjoy the hobby much better than tossing a few coins in a box.

Again thanks...

Jamie

I also have a 22 year old and have a granddaughter I've never met her but I cant say that I havent tried I'm sure yours is just a piece of heavon.

Gavin will be 8 months Saturday right now he is getting his bigger teeth in the back and he's not a happy camper.

Thanks on the gold its just another 4 grams in the scrap pile. I would like to pull an ounce a year and save the bars for him until he is old enough to use the cash or if it gets really high sell and bank the money. I like to collect like everyone else but I feel with a purpose I enjoy the hobby much better than tossing a few coins in a box.

Again thanks...

Jamie

I'm really sorry to hear that you've never met your granddaughter. That must be rough. I hope that someday in the near future, you'll be able to see her.

My granddaughter (in the photo on my avatar) is 10 months, and still has no teeth! But I think they're on their way, as she's drooling and seems a bit fussy at times. Your son is a real cutie, and you are truly blessed!

It's wonderful to know that you're metal detecting with a vision. (I don't just mean your machine, but that you're doing it with a purpose, so that your family will benefit from your hobby! :D )

Take care, and have a super weekend!

I'm really sorry to hear that you've never met your granddaughter. That must be rough. I hope that someday in the near future, you'll be able to see her.

My granddaughter (in the photo on my avatar) is 10 months, and still has no teeth! But I think they're on their way, as she's drooling and seems a bit fussy at times. Your son is a real cutie, and you are truly blessed!

It's wonderful to know that you're metal detecting with a vision. (I don't just mean your machine, but that you're doing it with a purpose, so that your family will benefit from your hobby! :D )

Take care, and have a super weekend!

Well thank you for the kind words. My high school sweetheart and I had a boy when we were 18 and although we did love each other 18 years old is just way to young to have a child. I'm not saying its wrong its way to young. Being forty now my priorities have changed and my wife being 31 hers as well and we are lost as parents. We have no clue what is comming next but as people we know who we are and I think that makes a much bigger difference when raising a child. I do hope to meet my grandchild and I do hope my other son comes around when I started scuba diving he was interested in my metal detecting and we started talking. Enough of Opera again thanks for the warm wishes..

Jamie

Nice ring!

What did the investment report say about the price of copper? Cuz I dug up a whole lot of pennies today... :lol:

Nice ring!

What did the investment report say about the price of copper? Cuz I dug up a whole lot of pennies today... :lol:

I have the investment report on Acrobat it was a download from an internet email I get once and a while. It didn’t say anything about copper but the last time I looked they dont make copper bars LOL. If they did I probably would buy a few. It did say the $13.50 or so per ounce now is going to seem like nothing come next year when it’s over $75. In other words invest in Silver and Gold if you can come this time next year you could make thousands.

I'll forward the report to anyone who wants it just PM me and I'll send it out. It was very involved and detailed many of my friends are on the same page as me as far as retirement. 1/3 of all savings upon retirement should come form GOLD/SILVER/and Jewels. Man anyone who just has $5000 in gold now according to the speculation could easily double their money. Considering we all got this stuff from investing in a metal detector that’s not half bad.

I hit the park today and am proud to say I didn’t pull one darn Lincoln cent LOL rotten time and ground coverage killers LOL…..

Jamie

Back
Top Bottom