We'all Miss Larry

'Hats off to Larry'...Del Shannon

Mudpup modified of course, for amusement purposes.. ...

"Once I had a little car, the make and model dont matter...
I crested a hill and road killed a bird, and lord did it go splatter"...

Hats off to Larry! I broke your neck! I took a little look, said what the heck?" I have a knife, and also a hungry Wi, Wi Wife! Snatched you up and made good use of you" (bridge)

"Hats off to Larry! It may sound cruel? Slathered with some mushroom soup, you make me drooool!" "You played in the street, now its my turn to Eat eat eat!" (falsetto) Now that Larry was a pile of meat" (flute solo)

"I know this may sound strange, some folks think I am deranged, but theres just one more thing I gotta say!"

"Hats off to Larry! What a beauty haul! You cooked up nice and moist, like a Butterball! You were quite a bird! You will make a tur tur turd!" Now that I have gobbled your last gobble of all"!:laughing:

Attachments

• turkey.jpg
    turkey.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 124
  • turkey1.jpg
    turkey1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 128
  • turkey2.jpg
    turkey2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 125
  • turkey5.jpg
    turkey5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Turkeys and cars don't mix. There's a flock by my house and in the spring they block traffic, chase and attack the cars, and gobble their heads off if anyone honks at them. They really don't like white Mercedes. I go out and chase them off the road, last year a woman asked me if they were my birds. She said they went after 2 people that tried to get out of their cars, but they seem to listen to me. I told her I see these birds everyday and always talk to them, it's hard not to when they are 6 feet from your car door.

Turkeys and cars don't mix. There's a flock by my house and in the spring they block traffic, chase and attack the cars, and gobble their heads off if anyone honks at them. They really don't like white Mercedes. I go out and chase them off the road, last year a woman asked me if they were my birds. She said they went after 2 people that tried to get out of their cars, but they seem to listen to me. I told her I see these birds everyday and always talk to them, it's hard not to when they are 6 feet from your car door.

The Turkey Whisperer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom