Day 4 New Player

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Picked up Chuck at 11:00 this afternoon. Only went out and played for a little while so far today. 19 pennies, one nickel, 2 dimes and two quarters. Another aluminum virgin Mary pendant, a silver plated cross and a copper ring with love on it.

No diving yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Going out in bit for some dry sand hunting and at 2am for some low tide hunting.

Last edited:
That water looks a little ruff! If you can get out past those breakers fine but then your in that dag sharkpit area...

Looks

Calm to me , its official SCUBA FELIX DETECTOR , the zincon :kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances::kingdances: PS Chuck will put you out of misery , as soon as HE find's the 1st Gold ring :hornetsnest::sarcastic:

Last edited:
That water looks a little ruff! If you can get out past those breakers fine but then your in that dag sharkpit area...

Not worried about sharks at all. The problem is waves come in and go out underneath. You get washed in and out while trying to dive. I got seasick underwater in the great lakes a few times.
Just not worth feeling seasick.

I have swam with the sharks plenty of times.

Not worried about sharks at all. The problem is waves come in and go out underneath. You get washed in and out while trying to dive. I got seasick underwater in the great lakes a few times.
Just not worth feeling seasick.

I have swam with the sharks plenty of times.

I hate ruff water...Enjoy yourself, totally different type of hunting there then we do.

Picked up Chuck at 11:00 this afternoon. Only went out and played for a little while so far today. 19 pennies, one nickel, 2 dimes and two quarters. Another aluminum virgin Mary pendant, a silver plated cross and a copper ring with love on it.

No diving yet. Hopefully tomorrow. Going out in bit for some dry sand hunting and at 2am for some low tide hunting.

You have to go to a higher income level beach. What's up with all the cheap stuff?

Back
Top Bottom