Florida Day Two

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Got out for a while today. Waves still high. Managed 13 quarters, 14 dimes, 13 nickels, and 54 pennies. Another aluminum virgin Mary pendant and a ring I think is junk. Silver at best. I also got a very nice pair of Channel sun glasses. Also got a 10 peso coin.

Going out at low tide before 1am. Sorry no pictures yet. Hopefully tomorrow

Kevin got the oldest coin today. Sitting on the step getting his water shoes on he spotted a whet cent covered with tar in the parking spot. He got it out of the tar but too coated to see a date.

Felix/ Mud

The guy need's help, seed the beach with some gold you found, lend him a camera so we can see proof of his find's, a GO Pro camera so we can finally see US underwater hunting - even if it's just Felix Zinc's, and fill his air tank's so he has an escape route from George , since he left his air card in MI , Felix don't forget to snap a pick of him in a wet suit in Florida , after all the water Temp. , is only 77 degree's :shock::lol: , we all know he's not going deeper than neck deep :laughing: wish him good time's , a good trip, glad to see him finally make it out of the Detroit River :roll: , retirement is all about finding a better place to live, and have the will power to make the move, happy hunting guy's . https://www.seatemperature.org/north-america/united-states/miami.htm Miami Water Temps.

Got out for a while today. Waves still high. Managed 13 quarters, 14 dimes, 13 nickels, and 54 pennies. Another aluminum virgin Mary pendant and a ring I think is junk. Silver at best. I also got a very nice pair of Channel sun glasses. Also got a 10 peso coin.

Going out at low tide before 1am. Sorry no pictures yet. Hopefully tomorrow

Kevin got the oldest coin today. Sitting on the step getting his water shoes on he spotted a whet cent covered with tar in the parking spot. He got it out of the tar but too coated to see a date.

You'll get it cleaned out, yet. :)

I'll be down there, on South Beach, at the end of March. Hoping all the spring breakers will be dropping stuff.

The guy need's help, seed the beach with some gold you found, lend him a camera so we can see proof of his find's, a GO Pro camera so we can finally see US underwater hunting - even if it's just Felix Zinc's, and fill his air tank's so he has an escape route from George , since he left his air card in MI , Felix don't forget to snap a pick of him in a wet suit in Florida , after all the water Temp. , is only 77 degree's :shock::lol: , we all know he's not going deeper than neck deep :laughing: wish him good time's , a good trip, glad to see him finally make it out of the Detroit River :roll: , retirement is all about finding a better place to live, and have the will power to make the move, happy hunting guy's . https://www.seatemperature.org/north-america/united-states/miami.htm Miami Water Temps.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I don't even know where to begin. I don't need seeded beaches with anything. I am having a blast finding ANYTHING.

I went back and got my air card. That is why I got off on a later start. A wet suit is to protect you from jellyfish, getting cold after hours underwater and other hazards. And since you don't dive, I realize you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, but have to try to act smart I understand. I got certified in Okinawa. I know what warm beautiful oceans are like. My father used to say better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool. Not open it and remove all doubt.

Retirement has nothing to do with finding another place to live. My home is paid for. I am free to do anything I want. I have no debt holding me back. I enjoy the Detroit river and Michigan lakes. I don't need to get a better camera. I have to prove nothing to anybody.

My signature says it all Earl. You don't matter. Wrong forum. My other signature is Always be yourself. The people that matter don't mind, and the people that mind don't matter.

I am having a blast here. Then I get ready for Cancun next month and Utah in April. Then I uncover my boat and get it ready for a season of hunting in Michigan. Life is GREAT. I don't sit in front of a computer with excuses not to enjoy life and my detectors.

Last edited:
Lol

Your to easy bro. , i said hope you have a good trip, and good time, now i know the prior post got ya , thanks for responding :yes::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: PS Scared of George :shock: Waves are way too high to go out and play. Would be like diving in a washing machine. Please come visit. Met a lot of folks here with machines but nobody on Friendly. Do some :research: on planning your trip next time, as during or after Spring Break , you might find gold https://www.eventbrite.com/e/spring-break-miami-2018-l-college-hbcu-tickets-41905970887 Spring Break 2018 instead of making threads Florida Day 1,2,3,4,5 with Felix pennies, feel fortunate that you get any replies, as nobody usually respond's on the water forum, unless you find gold :realitycheck: Best to have one thread with a wrap up at the end , for your entire trip :my2cents:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom