Yard sale find ????

Delayed but not giving up

I have not given up on this. Having taken out library books on antique kitchen equipment and tools, and the closest I have found was a Creamer for milk.
I have also stood outside a breakfast restaurant in Venice FL asking the older folks (of which I am one) if they knew what it was.

I had a severe hand injury in December and not been able to MD or drive for a while. all is improving and the hunt will continue.
Nice to be back and almost able to type!

Thanks to those that still wonder what this thing is.
Tom

Not sure what it is but it would make a nice Shaker for a Gasifier.
Marvin

We are still here with you!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk
Yep. Still here, wondering. As good as this forum is for id-ing old stuff, this one might stand a better chance finding recognition elsewhere; as mentioned in some of these posts. I especially like the ideas of asking the old people! Find the right crowd, and you should get a hit...eventually.

Wow! And it only took 2 years to get an answer. Thanks for solving the mystery.

How in the world did you do it?

Cliff

Better late than never:lol:

I was actually on the hunt for the ID of another item and someone helping me stumbled onto your post (which had been referenced on the post I was on as one of those "unsolved mysteries"). This guy isn't a member but he sent me text telling me what it was so I knew I had to pass along the info!

Better late than never:lol:

I was actually on the hunt for the ID of another item and someone helping me stumbled onto your post (which had been referenced on the post I was on as one of those "unsolved mysteries"). This guy isn't a member but he sent me text telling me what it was so I knew I had to pass along the info!

I sure would have never guessed it or even had a clue were to look .
I'm sure my wife will be interested in it . Thanks !
:yes:

It killed me not being able to find anything. I shared it on several forums and Facebook groups with no luck.

I hope the OP is still around to see this. He hasn't posted here since May 2018.

Cliff

I'm just glad to have helped! Now I'm going to load up the Mystery Machine and solve the next case lol!

Back
Top Bottom