Waders

Always be careful with waders. Use precautions. I had a buddy die last year. He was a big strong man, but when they filled with water they took him down.

Joe and I knew a guy who was losing his vision years ago who no longer detects... at the time he was hunting he tripped over a boulder he did not see and I was told he was almost finished when his two hunting buddies pulled him out.. they said it was like dragging a 500 pound person out of the water.

Asking about waders is like asking about scoops everyone will have a opinion. I say go with the well know brands like Simms or LL Bean I got LL Bean waders because they have a zero questions asked lifetime warranty no matter how long ago you bought them. Waders will eventually leak and when that happens I would rather not repair them and hope they don’t leak. And why not just get a new pair and why not get them for free because of a warranty

Asking about waders is like asking about scoops everyone will have a opinion. I say go with the well know brands like Simms or LL Bean I got LL Bean waders because they have a zero questions asked lifetime warranty no matter how long ago you bought them. Waders will eventually leak and when that happens I would rather not repair them and hope they don’t leak. And why not just get a new pair and why not get them for free because of a warranty

http://wgno.com/2018/02/12/l-l-bean-to-end-beloved-lifetime-return-policy/

Back
Top Bottom