Cool Token Today

scorpio264

I hit two lame areas before finally settling in at my regular spot today after work. The first two areas didn't land me a single good target. Thankfully I only lost about 30 minutes between them.

After arriving at the field I regularly hunt I found myself struggling to stay interested. Once this token came out my day improved dramatically. I spent about two hours total but the finds are getting more difficult.

The pictures of the token are from the tokencatalog website. Mine isn't in good enough condition to get a decent picture. I have it soaking in olive oil right now. The aluminum is corroded and almost looks like it has pimples on it. The metal must be really low quality. It looks like it is rotting from within and expanding as it corrodes.

There is just something I love about finding a token. It's such a low production item with a definite history. The businesses are usually long gone and the token is likely the only remnant remaining. As far as a cool relic, it can be hard to beat a token.

Attachments

• Tire token.jpg
    Tire token.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 164
  • tire token back.jpg
    tire token back.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 162
I know what you mean about staying focused....I have never given much thought to the term " hunted out " but I'm starting to think maybe I have greately reduced the number of targets in my two favorite hunting grounds.

Nice find though..

HDD

I know what you mean about staying focused....I have never given much thought to the term " hunted out " but I'm starting to think maybe I have greately reduced the number of targets in my two favorite hunting grounds.

Nice find though..

HDD

It's like reading a book. You put in all this work to get all the good stuff out then you're left with something that used to be enjoyable but now you rarely even look at it.

Back
Top Bottom