Short hunt today. Coins, bullet, buckle

Seven

Forum Supporter
Had a short hunt today and found another V-Nickel, a clad nickel, a .44 caliber pistol bullet, a small buckle, and Kingdom found a nice suspender buckle. Here is the YouTube link to today's video.
http://youtu.be/uuY0VcNdWPs

u7a4e7u6.jpg

9etuduve.jpg

6u7uvu6e.jpg

vesypabe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another nice batch of finds

Thanks Docbars. Pretty slim pickings on this one, but you have to work each section because you never know. Did manage to pull three good coins from this plot though; the two V-Nickels and the Flying Eagle. Good luck on your hunts.

Good hunt! I like to find those suspender buckles -- such a wide variety they come in, and some have great detail on them too

Thanks Chip. Did you notice the star on the suspender buckle? I didn't see it until I posted the picture. Not sure that it's military but the star makes me wonder. Any thoughts? By the way, Kingdom found the suspender buckle.

I did notice the star - think there is one at the bottom too. Not sure if that indicates military or not, but there is an identical one shown in Crouch's book on CW artifacts - pg 50 -- " a pair of Patent suspender buckles and so marked"

Sometimes you can find a pat. Date on them too. I have not found one of the same style as kingdom's

I did notice the star - think there is one at the bottom too. Not sure if that indicates military or not, but there is an identical one shown in Crouch's book on CW artifacts - pg 50 -- " a pair of Patent suspender buckles and so marked"

Sometimes you can find a pat. Date on them too. I have not found one of the same style as kingdom's

Hey thanks for the info Chip. I will give it a look.

Back
Top Bottom